1. 1. Should i be a Security officer

• Yes, why
    • No, Why

What is your ingame name?: Pooders 

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:460098701

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: LT

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Krug/versio 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will make sure they are in their place, hosts tryouts and make the battalion bigger, make them do PT if they miss behave, reward them if they are good, remove minges if i find them, and overall keep them in check  

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I feel i've done quite well in Naval and I'm a Supervisor rank in it and i wont abuse it in any shape or form.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because I love the Shock battalion i wanted to join it but because I have used my two lives I figured being a security officer is the closest ill get and I love being security 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to help enforce security around the ships and help the shock troopers with anything shock related . I also will help improve the battalion 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

9 minutes ago, [GL] Grant said:

+support

Good leader

Would be good For the job

Short app tho

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• BadAim locked this topic