Purge Battalion Update

BadAim

One thing I've noticed from my battalion is that there isn't a lot setting it apart from other battalions other than its (rare) interaction with IQ, and I hope to make it more unique by making the battalions focus heavy weaponry. IQ's defensive rule matched with Purges new load-outs and HP nerfs should help to encourage team play from the 2 battalions

Adding 1 Job

Job Name: Purge Trooper Sergeant

Model Path: models/player/sample/purge/sgt/sgt.mdl

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_rt97c, rw_sw_bino_dark, rw_sw_s5c, cross_arms_swep, rw_sw_e11_noscope

Health: 400

Armor: 150

Description (Optional): N/A

Note: Please buff the RT-97c's fire rate to 725RPM, damage to 40, and mag cap to 150

Changing 4 Jobs

Job Name: Purge Trooper Command

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Adding weapon rw_sw_dlt19x, rw_sw_e11_noscope, and rw_sw_rt97c, Removing weapon rw_sw_s5c , rw_sw_t21, and rw_sw_tl50, Lowering HP to 700

Job Name: Purge Officer

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Changing job name to Purge Trooper OfficerAdding weapon rw_sw_rt97c and rw_sw_e11_noscope, Removing weapon rw_sw_tl50, Lowering HP to 475

Job Name: Purge Trooper Heavy

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class:  Adding weapon rw_sw_z2 and rw_sw_e11_noscope, Removing weapon rw_sw_tl50, rw_sw_dlt19, and rw_sw_t21, Lowering HP to 450

Note: Heavy WLs will be wiped and the process of joining this Specialty will be difficult. Please also increase the Z2’s fire rate to 1000RPM and damage to 25.

Job Name: Purge Trooper Brawler

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class:  Adding weapon rw_sw_e11_noscope, Removing weapon rw_sw_tl50

Job Name: Purge Trooper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class:  Adding weapon rw_sw_rt97c and rw_sw_e11_noscope, Removing weapon rw_sw_tl50 and rw_sw_dlt19

If you have any issues with the changes being made please contact me and I'll consider changing them.

Let me know if there are any issues with the formatting as this is the first time I've made a Branch Update post

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Gonna be a big - Support

Weapons make no sense for purge and put you in a severe disadvantage.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader