[MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Josh's Capitan Application

Should I become a Captain?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

1.  What is your In-Game Name? Josh

2. What are you applying for? CPT

3. How much time do you have in-game total( 5 days and 6 hours minimum) : 7 days it says.

4. Why do you want to be Captain ( 60 words minimum): Promoting, if I cant get it accross straight, promoting and holding tryouts is a big goal for me as a CPT. Getting enlisted hooked and more of them in the brach will allow our military experience to grow and enhance. Another big thing is making sure is improving solder ability out on the battle fields with missions, events, set recons, so on and so forth.

5. Who would you like to see you as Captain ( Two officers minimum): Guitar Boiiii, Vixxi, Dr. Wolfie, Charlie 

6. Why should we trust you with Captain? ( This is a high rank in USMC. 75 words minimum): Mainly the biggest thing for me is learning, every time I do something or screw up I learn. I've found it that like other humans accomplishing things like becoming the rank of CPT is something big, something we'll remember, and definitely something we'll try to keep. For an example before this app I did just copy and paste my other previous application from when I was in Airforce and that was a stupid decision, all it showed was that I was lazy, and didnt care about it, now even though it showed that, that isnt true is my point. I was also previously a CPT in Airforce until I transferred. My main goal is to help marines, I haven't seen a tryout held in our brach in ages, getting those done, getting more people in, and overall helping this, it could help everything as a whole.

7. What is your timezone? CST

8. What is your USMC rank? ( 1LT+): 1LT

9. How often can you be on? Normally Fridays though Saturdays, but up coming spring break I will be able all the time (unless I become grounded XD)

10. Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire? Yes Sir 

(No everybody I did not delete the other one to get rid of the negative supports, I deleted so I can make a new one that I didn't just Copy and Paste, now yes you could say I did, but i didnt, i just wanted a new clean slate to work off and make a new one.)

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

ImperialRP] | ST 2LT Josh 1424 | ST HVY Assistance Lead Josh | ST Scout Reserve Josh | SF FC Josh 1424 |
PoliceRP] | SCU CPL Josh 1S60 | FBI SSA Josh KGB46 | SM Josh 1A65 |Trooper FSTC Josh 1T93 | Moderator Josh
MilitaryRP]  | Retired US LTC  Retired USDI CPT and USMP MPO | Retired Moderator and WarDog |  | Ex. USAF CPT | Ex. USMC COL  | 

-SUPPORT

-Immature

-Mingy

-Doesn't Listen

-Overall not fit for role from what I am seeing

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilitaryRP 158528419406940488_30_1_30.png.bcf8fec00d16e0b0c7c301afef4aea1a.pngMilitaryRP 

| Former USN ENSIGN Jess | | Former Event Team / Wardog | Former USMC LTC/COL Jess “A smooth sea never made a  skillful sailor.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Wait.. didn’t you post this yesterday already? I wasn’t gonna post a reply, but deleting an application to get rid of the negative feedback is not acceptable.

-support.

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Support

- Deleting an application to post a new one for any reason is unacceptable

- Application seems rushed, very confusing, multiple spelling and grammar errors

- Immature

- Unfit for CPT

• Gaminglight Love 1

United States Marine Corps Vice Commander Pyro

"It's Not A War Crime If You Don't Get Caught"

23 minutes ago, CanadianPyro said:

- Support

- Application seems rushed, very confusing, multiple spelling and grammar errors

- Immature

- Unfit for CPT

Your feedback will be voided as you're a Marine Corps Vice Commander. You should know this.

Edited by Mr. Hudson
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

U.S. General Hudson spacer.png

Former USN Commander May 5th-June 20th, 2017

16 hours ago, CanadianPyro said:

- Support

- Immature Sometimes

- Unfit for CPT

• Gaminglight Love 1

Military RP Admin | Russian Air Force Brigadier General |

Сука Блять

All though this app could be rushed him remaking it shows dedication and personally I think that if you never give someone a chance they can not prove them selves 

+ Active

+Marines Needs Help 

+Everyone can have there moments but josh can prove himself and has recently 

United States Air Force Vice Commander |  Military Police Commander |  Drill Instructor Commander | Mil RP Senior Moderator | Support One | Jake

Edited by !Jake!
  • Gaminglight Love 2

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

On 2/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, !Jake! said:

All though this app could be rushed him remaking it shows dedication and personally I think that if you never give someone a chance they can not prove them selves 

+ Active

+Marines Needs Help 

United States Air Force Vice Commander |  Military Police Commander |  Drill Instructor Commander | Mil RP Senior Moderator | Support One | Jake

+ support

He shows the so much dedication to the Marine Core. I approve of him.

• Gaminglight Love 2

On 2/19/2020 at 10:04 PM, !Jake! said:

+ Active

+Marines Needs Help 

USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Grand Admiral Nova | Admin CWRP

Congratulations! Application Accepted.

Please contact your Commander/BG for your training.

U.S. General Hudson spacer.png

Former USN Commander May 5th-June 20th, 2017