Springs support team application

Springs

In-Game Name: Springs

Steam Name: GL Springs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes I am a Senior moderator 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: basically always in team speak

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: I want to join the support team because I want help the community as much as possible the community is great and I want to give back I want to help people with their problem's and much more also I feel like the support team would be a great and fun experience. I also think the support team is very very important role in the community and I will use it responsibly the support team is something I have always taken an interest in the support team I also think it comes with many benefits. I love meeting new people which is a benefit in being in the support team I also think I would work well with the other support team members. support team will also challenge me in many ways that I have not been challenged before. so the main reasons why I want to become a member of the support team are meeting new people, helping the community as much as I can and challenging me in many ways thank you for reading.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could effect the support team in a positive way by always being respectful and responsible for my powers and only using the support team powers to benefit gaminglight.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would be very kind and ask them what the problem was and try my best to fix that problem that they are having.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Overall Rating: +Support

+Active in Teamspeak

+Mature

+Knows what he’s doing 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+Support

• Active
  • Knows rules
  • never had an issue with him 

The only thing I worry about it you are a tad minty and as support staff we so post to be the face of our community-wide Voice Server.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support 

+Very a active on forums

+Seems chill

+Fallows rules

+Knows what hes doing

I barely know the guy, but just his active on forums shows a lot of dedication, I think would be a great Support team member.

(Also great application)

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

- Has good intentions

- Has matured heavily

- Knows what he is doing

- Knows the rules

- Active

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

53 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

- Has good intentions

- Has matured heavily

- Knows what he is doing

- Knows the rules

- Active

Good Luck Springs!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

🙂
On 2/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support 

+Very a active on forums

+Seems chill

+Fallows rules

+Knows what hes doing

I barely know the guy, but just his active on forums shows a lot of dedication, I think would be a great Support team member.

(Also great application)

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |