Noah REmiX's Forum Diplomat Application

Noah REmiX

In-Game Name: Noah REmiX

Steam Name: [GL] Noah REmiX

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172401

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes I am a Senior Moderator.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 244 Posts on the forums. That is not including this post.

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums everyday.

What timezone are you in? Central Time Zone

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to join the Forum Diplomat Team because now that I am a Senior Moderator I recently realized I can apply for the Forum Diplomat Team. There are a ton of active users on our website every minute. Within all of this time there is of course moderation needed. Some people do not follow our Forum Rules and I would like to assist others in the Forum Diplomat Team with stopping rule breakers. I would also like to use the skills I have learned from the Staff Team to improve the Website and its users. I also realized that there isn't that many Forum Diplomats compared to the other divisions (Discord Moderator, Event Team, Staff Team and Support). That being said I would like to help the team grow in a positive way.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes I would consider myself to have good judgement. Ever since I joined the community my judgement has improved. The Gaminglight PRP staff team has taught me to have good judgement as well.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first hide all of the spam. Then I would click on the users profile, message them and then kindly say that spamming is not allowed on our Forums. Then I would ask them what they needed help with. If they didn't tell me what server they got banned from I would ask them to please tell me. After he/she answers my questions I would direct them to the appropriate server's ban appeal page. 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+support

-Active on forums

-Mature

-always kind

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 2/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, springs.exe said:

+support

-Active on forums

-Mature

-always kind

Good app too, dont know you much, but seems like a cool dude.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018