Should I be made a Trial Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: SpadeH

What is your steam name?: Spade

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:148873827

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Icefuse CWRP Admin - As an Admin on CWRP my base job was to handle tickets that lower ranks couldn't handle, assist lower staff, enforce the rules, and assist any players that may need it. But due to sub teams I was apart of I had more to do. For example I was a Trainer Officer so my job was ensure that lower ranked trainers were hitting their quotas and training properly. I was also a Gamemaster which obviously meant I was making events for the server and most of those times I was working independently from other GMs. I was also required to be in attendance to Admin Senates where we would discuss any big changes to the server and we were allowed to give input and even vote. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  About a year ago but I've actively been playing for about 2 months. 

What date did you make your forums account? March 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Screenshot of Warns

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard (US)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve this rank for a couple of reasons. First I am active on the server and I believe I can use this activity to benefit the server. While it is somewhat recent of my activity I've been apart of Gaminglight for a long time. My first contact with any Gmod RP server was GL MilitaryRP back in 2017 and I've been playing PRP since we had the old highway map. I also use to play on GL Clone Wars RP the second time they had it. My experience staffing has taught me how to handle certain situations effectively and how I can be unbiased and work with people fairly. I understand how this is a game and people come here to relax and destress or just have fun with people. Certain things such as not knowing how to play, being unsure of what to do, or sometimes even people who just want to ruin the experience for others can ruin this. My hope as a staff member is to help give people a memorable time here on Gaminglight and to show them our true community which is full of fun and kindness. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do is jailtp them to myself so they can stop rdming. Since they are cussing I would give them two warnings each in voice chat and text chat to stop so they have a chance to stop. If they fail to stop they would be gagged. The next step I would take is find a high enough staff rank who can provide the 10,000 second minge since as a Trial Moderator I would only be able to give 300 seconds. Once the minge has been given I would ungag and if needed warn them for the cussing so if they are brought into another sit where they repeat the swearing that staff member would know they have done this before.

I just wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to read this and either supports me or gave me a way to improve myself. 😄 

Edited by SpadeH

Overall rating: +support 

mature 

active 

knows rules

just add a poll good luck 

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

HELL FRICKING YES! +Support

+WHY NOT???

okay I need to stop already...

+He is a very mature person. Ever since I met him (around a month ago) he's been a great person and hasn't caused any issues.

+Active on the Forums, TeamSpeak, and in-game.

+Has a good understanding of the rules and staff handbook.

+Good application (195 words on a 150 word minimum one, VERY detailed, good effort)

Edited by Noah REmiX
  • Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Noah REmiX said:

+WHY NOT???

+He is a very mature person. Ever since I met him (around a month ago) he's been a great person and hasn't caused any issues.

+Good application (195 words on a 150 word minimum one, VERY detailed, good effort)

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

8 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

+WHY NOT???

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Good guy.

Knows the rules.

Is usually very active.

Great app.

Deserves his chance.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

12 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Good guy.

Knows the rules.

Is usually very active.

Great app.

Deserves his chance.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor