Admin's Name - False Warn Report

AR skies 

Questions

Your In-game:Dragin

Your SteamID:SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

The admin's name in-game: AR Skies 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):0:0:192888807

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1999992669

Why do you think this warn was false: Because a security Sniper was shooting at me with his pistol cause of code bright so i shot back and died then skies comes and takes me into a sit and tells me he has this instant replay mode to see exactly what happened and he said i shot someone who wasn't even looking at me and i think it may be crossfire or where the camera angle was cause i was being shot at so i retaliated .

Any extra information: No not really 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I am here to give my side of the story.

So basically Rabbit brought him for minging (RDM, Mic Spamming, ETC). Right after the rabbit gave him a verbal warning he got returned and proceeded to RDM a security officer who was not looking at him. He has lied to me and rabbit multiple times and I have logs to prove it. I do believe this warn should stick with him. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Proof:

2020-02-16_22_56_31-Garrys_Mod_x64.png

Edited by Exodus
Grammar

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

Denied

I have reviewed combat logs regarding this incident. You were attacked by a GENSEC Lance Corporal who shot you one time. You then shot and killed an uninvolved GENSEC member that had not shot you. Just because you mistakenly catch a single round in the middle of D-Block when GENSEC is attempting to keep D-Block contained does not give you free rein to retaliate killing people. Additionally, just before you were engaging GENSEC members in firefights as Doctor Bright, which is not what you should be doing on that class. This warning appeal is therefore denied.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021