Gingie's Support Team Application

GINGIE

In-Game Name: Gingie

Steam Name: [GL] Gingie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105989023

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? : Affirmative, On Imperial RP, Senior Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Every day dawg

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?: I would like to join the support team because I feel like it would allow me to contribute more to the community and I am willing to take the responsibility as a support member.  I also would like to join the support team because I notice instances where there is a need for support but no support is on or available and there are either people destroying a channel through ear rape or not giving tags to new members.  I also believe that with my experience as staff throughout Gaminglight and previous experiences, I can be efficient in dealing with any sort of sit using the tools I would be given to do so.  Not only will I be capable of demonstrating the role of a support member properly, but I am motivated to dedicate myself and time to the TeamSpeak server and Gaminglight in general, as I adore the community and only wish to see it thrive.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I think that after a while of being a support member or even as soon as possible, I could not only do my duties of helping users on TeamSpeak whenever I can, I also look forward to helping other or new support team members do better at their jobs and help them become more efficient and motivate others to serve and help the community even more than they intend to.  I also feel like I personally have a big interest in doing the most I can for Gaminglight to make the gameplay on all our servers more enjoyable for others and make the community grow.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I would Greet the person requesting help in a calming manner and try to resolve their issue as soon as possible and start working with them as soon as possible

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: I have read and understood the rules set in stone for the Gaminglight community and I promise to uphold all the rules to the utmost best of my ability.

- Gingie

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 2/20/2020 at 10:10 AM, Daddy Мaverick said:

+Support 

Good Application

Amazing Staff on Imperial RP 

All Around good guy

From what I see.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+ Support 

Overall your application seems to be decent and people seem to see you as a well-dedicated member of the community overall I think you would be a great addition to support. 

If you have any questions please feel free to Dm me on TS , Discord or Forums. 

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

19 hours ago, !Jake! said:

+ Support 

Overall your application seems to be decent and people seem to see you as a well-dedicated member of the community overall I think you would be a great addition to support. 

If you have any questions please feel free to Dm me on TS , Discord or Forums. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

- Good Guy

- Active

- Knows the rules

- Knows TS interface

- Staff Member

- Dedicated

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

- Great Intentions

- Beautiful application (Actually soothing to the eyes)

- Cares about the Community and wants to do more

In all seriousness, Gingie would make a great Support Team Member.

I hope to see you as a Support Team Member soon.

Good luck Gingie!

(I was not kidding about it soothing my eyes by the way)

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Great Intentions

- Beautiful application (Actually soothing to the eyes)

- Cares about the Community and wants to do more

In all seriousness, Gingie would make a great Support Team Member.

I hope to see you as a Support Team Member soon.

Good luck Gingie!

(I was not kidding about it soothing my eyes by the way)

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |