Cat Staff Report

Phaasma

Your In-game: Phaasma

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525687701

The admin's name in-game: Cat

The admin's steam name (If you know it): dont know it

What did the admin do: he abused his power and made false bans and false threats, in the ss you can see that 106 was teleported there and he also teleported dr bright, as well as when people tried to leave he would tp them back. And in the video I only got the second half when I realized he might ban me for nothing so i started recording and you can see that he says im staff dissing when all I was doing was asking why I was warned for player diss, 

, and he says i was staff dissing right then when you can clearly say anything wrong to him. He also banned one of my buddies phasorb for I believe a week but im not sure. And it was the same case with him he was asking why he was warned, and then cat told him he was staff dissing and he was then banned. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

pixelcat.thumb.jpg.f4a4806eeefbc34e2b34e0ca5b497a48.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the admin: It is up to the admins but i dont see him fit for a staff position, with the abuse of power, and the false warns and bans I dont think people like this should represent the staff team.

Any extra information: no

Edited by Phaasma
change player diss to staff diss in two spots

+support

has come into rp situations many times and uncloaked around me and such. doesn't seem fit for staff or should at least get verbal warning. ive heard others had bad experiences with him

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+/- Support

I have seen cat do some stuff that staff shouldn't really do as well but I want to hear cat's side of the story.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support, based on the report Cat seems to be biased against the player or just generaly unfair to him, if this is how he deals with all players he shouldn't be staff. 

Also based on the comments in here i want to add that I told cat never to uncloak and interfere with role play litteraly minutes after his staff training. If he carried on this behavior then it just further proves that he is incapable of listening and shouldn't be staff. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/- Support

I have seen cat do some stuff that staff shouldn't really do as well but I want to hear cat's side of the story.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support, based on the report Cat seems to be biased against the player or just generaly unfair to him, if this is how he deals with all players he shouldn't be staff. 

Also based on the comments in here i want to add that I told cat never to uncloak and interfere with role play litteraly minutes after his staff training. If he carried on this behavior then it just further proves that he is incapable of listening and shouldn't be staff. 

I didn't know this. But, if you could include a bit more of the video before that clip. @Phaasma that would be appreciated so we can see what was going on before he said this. But I'm going to be going as a +/- Support until he responds but I'm leaning a bit to the +support. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support 

I was falsely warned for "staff diss" even though I politely asked him if I could get an explanation on how that's player diss for making a joke out of someone's name.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

31 minutes ago, Phasorb said:

+Support 

I was falsely warned for "staff diss" even though I politely asked him if I could get an explanation on how that's player diss for making a joke out of someone's name.

Appeal it

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+support
I walked by this person the other day, on duty they were messing around with props, thrusters and seats in LCZ. Then when I asked him against this behaviour I believe his exact words were "I don't care, they wont do anything."

By the time I started recording he had deleted it all.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

5 hours ago, Chief_ said:

I didn't know this. But, if you could include a bit more of the video before that clip. @Phaasma that would be appreciated so we can see what was going on before he said this. But I'm going to be going as a +/- Support until he responds but I'm leaning a bit to the +support. 

here is the entire unedited clip 

13 hours ago, M8VP said:

Well I have some photos of him uncloaked and building https://gyazo.com/b5a4f8323aef8b69c4b5a8b922487821 https://gyazo.com/aed30f890592ada4d65bb6406ecbd6d0

But +/- until I need to see Cats side of the story.

BTW T-mods cannot ban until they reach admin.

Oh my bad then he must have gotten an admin to ban him I guess.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, Jakub said:

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

@Phaasma BTW I meant before. Like before the normal video with chat/VC on whoever he was claiming you were staff dissing. Just so I can have some info to look back on. It is ok if you don't have the parts before. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 2/17/2020 at 12:11 PM, GLaDOS said:

+support
I walked by this person the other day, on duty they were messing around with props, thrusters and seats in LCZ. Then when I asked him against this behaviour I believe his exact words were "I don't care, they wont do anything."

By the time I started recording he had deleted it all.

insert cliched signature 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

@Phaasma BTW I meant before. Like before the normal video with chat/VC on whoever he was claiming you were staff dissing. Just so I can have some info to look back on. It is ok if you don't have the parts before. 

yeah sorry i dont have that, i wasnt recording then

• Thanks 1

The video evidence is unreliable and does not provide the full story. Your report is literally unreadable. The only thing you have proved is he teleported people to 106's pd. Even then your evidence does not support anything else.

-Support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

The video evidence is unreliable and does not provide the full story. Your report is literally unreadable. The only thing you have proved is he teleported people to 106's pd. Even then your evidence does not support anything else.

-Support

if you look at the responses that other people have put then you can see this is not something im just fabricating, other people have had negative experiences with cat, including admins, mods, and players.

2 minutes ago, Phaasma said:

if you look at the responses that other people have put then you can see this is not something im just fabricating, other people have had negative experiences with cat, including admins, mods, and players.

Looking at the evidence you provided, given my previous experience as Head of Staff, it is insufficient to accept this report you made.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Alright, time to debunk a few things and admit to a few more. This thread has already proven to me that I don’t take staff seriously, and I need to fix that immediately. I’m definitely not taking some things seriously. So starting from this point I don’t think I’m gonna be minging anymore, I’ll leave that to other servers. Getting to the original post, it’s already been stated to the person I had talked to about this: none of this was rp whatsoever. I had requests from 106 to to him to hang out with a few people who were setting up props in 106’s pocket, and so I obliged for 5 to 10 minutes max? Afterwards everyone had settled, deleted all props and left the area. Later on the player diss situation I had informed him it had to do with quite a few people calling a player named Dragin derogatory phrases, (dragin these nuts was what was being said at the time) After informing the player I had warned him along with a few others for player diss with that phrase, he continues to question why I did so. I believe he even cut out in his unedited version or simply didn’t record the first part of all of that, which was me explaining he made that joke to a player. I threatened staff diss because he was acting unreasonable in the situation with his anger aimed towards me. With the bias issue, I don’t know the guy, didn’t have any bias aside from me being perturbed at another person joining the player diss towards Dragin.

reading all of the staffs comments reminds me that games and fun end at the rp jobs and I have to take staff more seriously, so I will be doing so from here in. However what I always take seriously are the warns and sits I go through. I don’t warn unless I think the situation truly calls for a punishment. But it’s outside of sits I seem to get a bit too mingy, always stopping my fooling around at the last second, and it will be fixed starting today. Any questions you have for me or comments you have I request and encourage you send to me at my discord, FunkeyMonkey#4512

-Support

The video seems to be cut to fit your narrative.

which lead me to believe this has nothing to do with him bring 106 to his pocket

This is 100% personal. He gave you a warn and now you want to take his staff rank.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

16 hours ago, Rabbit said:

-Support

The video seems to be cut to fit your narrative.

which lead me to believe this has nothing to do with him bring 106 to his pocket

This is 100% personal. He gave you a warn and now you want to take his staff rank.

No its not cut to my fit, the beginning of the video is when i started recording, and the end is when i stopped. And yes i am going after his staff rank as I don't believe staff like cat should be a part of the staff team. And 106 pocket dimension is separate from the warn, i put that image in to show that he is irresponsible with his staff powers. And this isn't personal, i don't know the guy, just trying to do what I think I should do.