False Warn Appeal

Phaasma

Your In-game: Phaasma

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525687701

The admin's name in-game: Weiss

The admin's steam name (If you know it): dont know it

What warning did you receive: player diss 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: Well first let me explain what happened, so a person by the name of dragin was near me and i said the joke that tends to go with the word dragin, which i will assume many of you know and well he took that as me making fun of him or that what i assume, well he cuffs me and takes me to security bunks, i was 912 at the time, and someone comes over and his commanding officer comes over and tells him that hes not allowed to cuff me and that he shouldn't get so mad, well any ways we both go our separate ways and I didnt know dragin was near me and I was saying it to myself, i didnt even say it all the way i think the farthest i got into the sentence was like a few words. Anyways im saying the joke to myself and i guess he went and got an admin and i was teleported to them and am told im going to be warned for player diss, I ask why and they say because im "making fun of his name" or something along those lines. I am not given any time to defend my self and I dont think they even asked him for proof or anything. And so yeah i believe i was falsely warned and dont deserve this warn. And i changed my name to "dragon my". Also i was speaking to another staff about this, starr, and he agrees that that did not call for a warn. He also claims that I had been following him and that we had already talked to an admin which we hadn't, which shows that he wasnt being truthful to the staff. Also on my defense his name is from a common joke so i dont see how you can have that name then get mad if someone makes a joke, ok its not like we made the joke out of his name, he made his name out of a joke. So if i cant say that same joke he got his name from then I really just dont see that being fair. 

Any extra information: I wasnt the only one who was warned for this either. Another person named Phasorb was warned.

Edited by Phaasma

+Support

It was just a mild joke, Dragin is being really sensitive at this point.

A joke shouldn't be taken that far. If he actually has a problem with it speak to the person that's saying it and not run and complain to a staff member just because you don't know how to handle the situation.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

30 minutes ago, Phasorb said:

+Support

A joke shouldn't be taken that far. If he actually has a problem with it speak to the person that's saying it and not run and complain to a staff member just because you don't know how to handle the situation.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

9 hours ago, Phasorb said:

+Support

Also staff should not be operating in this sort of manner and teleporting a player around and not letting him give a statement to the person who is accusing him. Seems very unfair to the player that was warned. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

Also staff should not be operating in this sort of manner and teleporting a player around and not letting him give a statement to the person who is accusing him. Seems very unfair to the player that was warned. 

Yes, there should've been only 1 staff member dealing with the sit. Also, the sit shouldn't have been in a large open area like that. It should've been in a staff room. As there was a lot of combat going on. Weiss should've known not to just tp you away from another sit. Which from what cat said earlier "well I claimed it to bad" that Weiss didn't claim the sit so he shouldn't have been dealing with it. (I do not know if this is true as I don't know who claimed the sit. 

11 hours ago, Phasorb said:

+Support

I don't know what the joke was but if you could explain what it was it'd be nice as I can determine a bit more on my support.  But for now +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Head Admin

The joke was "Dragon my nuts across yo face". Clearly to the antagonization of Dragin. Whist I no longer recall the explanation Dragin told me or if a sit was called beforehand. I did end up taking a sit on this sometime before this event. Which ended up with me spectating Dragin to further investigate. Whilst spectating, Phasmma at least from a 3rd person perspective was clearly harassing Dragin; With such a play on words. Continuing to do so after being asked to stop by Dragin. Who at that point is obviously frustrated at this abuse. At this point, is this not a form of harassment?  
Some mismanagement did in-fact come into play however; As Cat did in-fact beat me to the second sit whilst I was spectating Phaasma. I did give a notification to Cat of this situation; However, did fail to hear or see Cat's adamancy on maintaining this sit.  (Which I'm still not where this is stated.) In addition, Cat as well also gave an additional warning for the same reason of player diss after my warning was issued. Though I was not there for that sit. 
Thus whilst I believe this warning is just. There could have been significantly better communication between Cat and myself. As well as the accused. 

16 minutes ago, Weiss said:

The joke was "Dragon my nuts across yo face". Clearly to the antagonization of Dragin. Whist I no longer recall the explanation Dragin told me or if a sit was called beforehand. I did end up taking a sit on this sometime before this event. Which ended up with me spectating Dragin to further investigate. Whilst spectating, Phasmma at least from a 3rd person perspective was clearly harassing Dragin; With such a play on words. Continuing to do so after being asked to stop by Dragin. Who at that point is obviously frustrated at this abuse. At this point, is this not a form of harassment?  
Some mismanagement did in-fact come into play however; As Cat did in-fact beat me to the second sit whilst I was spectating Phaasma. I did give a notification to Cat of this situation; However, did fail to hear or see Cat's adamancy on maintaining this sit.  (Which I'm still not where this is stated.) In addition, Cat as well also gave an additional warning for the same reason of player diss after my warning was issued. Though I was not there for that sit. 
Thus whilst I believe this warning is just. There could have been significantly better communication between Cat and myself. As well as the accused. 

I told dragin multiple times I wasnt talking to him and when I was saying it I was saying it in general and not towards dragin.

2 hours ago, Phaasma said:

I told dragin multiple times I wasnt talking to him and when I was saying it I was saying it in general and not towards dragin.

If you was told to stop by staff why didn't you stop? also even tho you wasn't making a joke about his name it still upset him but that didn't stop you for making the same joke.

but I am still on +/-Support because you should of stopped joking around but at the same time this was handled kinda poorly

Edited by MiniLeopard
Added more info

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

6 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

If you was told to stop by staff why didn't you stop? also even tho you wasn't making a joke about his name it still upset him but that didn't stop you for making the same joke.

but I am still on +/-Support because you should of stopped joking around but at the same time this was handled kinda poorly

When I was warned by cat that was the first time i "spoke" to an admin, considering i didnt get to talk or defend myself. The only person we had spoken to before was a person from gensec.

Upon looking at this he was warned for player diss already and I had done it another time. I was “adamant” because I believe Dragin specifically asked for me, most likely because I was helping him with other people saying it. I’ll say +support, two player diss warns for the same thing is a bit too much IMO.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:45 AM, Weiss said:

This is honestly just petty. He wasn't even saying Dragins name, just a shortened version of "Dragging". There is no reason he should have been warned for this, as there is no evidence that he was doing this to antagonize Dragin. For all we know he was telling the joke to different people, and Dragin heard it a couple of times.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-support 

Has nobiody bothered to know what happened before like seriously before this he was harassing me for like 10 minutes just saying and i quote @Phaasma  " hey dragin wanna hear a joke - Dragin dez nuts across your face" and said it repeatedly only while i was around i asked him to stop he didn't then he changed his name to Dragon my and then micspam  Dragin my dragin my ETC 

This was a purposeful attempt of annoying me cause before cat he was told to stop by 2x other admins  and like as said was harassing me hear me out and keep the warns if not then we should discuss the micspam of Dragin my ETC ETC 

On 2/16/2020 at 7:41 PM, Phasorb said:

+Support

Phasorb was also Walmart customer and he was using that joke to i have explain on numerous occasions and even to phasorb directed that the joke will not be tolerated. Also he has recently been demote and strike for rdming me and dissing me so there's your proof ... i guess 🙂 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

Whether or not you were making the joke specifically at Dragin or not, continually making the joke in his vicinity when you know he can hear you is, in fact, the same conduct. You obviously continued to make the joke because Dragin did not like it, and continued to do so after being asked to stop. This constitutes harassment of a player, and this warning shall be maintained.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021