Joules' Engineering Officer Application

Joules

What is your ingame name?: Joules

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49442603

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Sub Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Koga

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: The 31st is one of the most important and functional battalions on the ship with more than a couple responsibilities. I believe that I can bring some new ideas on training and situational protocols, working with my fellow engineering officers and the leaders of the 31st to set up training simulations and the like. I would also attempt to help strengthen the relationship between the 31st and Naval, acting as an "in-between" for the battalion and naval command, as the 31st has responsibilities that intertwine with the work that naval does and need to be a lot more involved than they seem to be now. With the support of the other EOs and I, well put together training sims, and maintaining a healthy relationship between 31st and Naval, I believe this battalion will be far more appealing to players who want to serve a purpose here.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been with the server since December, am a dedicated Naval member, and have never received a strike in any battalion. I am on every day for at least one to three hours in the mornings, and at least four to eight hours throughout the day on weekends and the days I don't work. I know when to be serious and when its okay to joke around a bit. I know my place here, and never overstep those above me, nor do I disrespect or disregard those under me. 

Why do you want this rank?: As stated before, I want to work to help make 31st more appealing to join. I am also looking to take on more responsibilities within naval, and this would do just that. One of the reasons I chose Engineering Officer is because I personally love the satisfaction that come from making things work irl, and know how electrical systems and the like work so I feel this is a good fit for me. I see the potential of how great we can make 31st, and want to do everything in my power to make it happen. I have a lot of ideas on training simulations that would be very beneficial, and I would like to be able to implement these on a regular basis to keep things fun and moving for everyone!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I understand that my responsibilities with this position firstly would be making sure the ship is in top notch shape at all times, as well as supervising training and tryouts for the battalion. I will be making sure that all troopers within 31st have the knowledge and support they need to do any task their job requires of them, and if any troopers are not performing sufficiently, to help them get to where they need to be through training and coaching. 

+Support

- Pretty Active

- Seen In-game and he's dedicated and good at his job, so I think he would be a good fit.

- used to be a bit mingy but he has improved recently which proves he has the ability to learn and improve.

-Admiral Koga ❤️

Edited by Xoxea

+Support

Good and friendly

Serious but knows when to joke 

Could improve on activity

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• BadAim locked this topic