STEAM_0:1:62057677

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Sub Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Koga

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

As a Security Officer, I am able to improve the following aspects of the branch:

• I will be recruiting more and more shock as there are times where we have no one protecting the brig and bridge.
  • I feel like we should create an entire branch know as Naval Guard. This particular branch of Naval will work directly under the Security Officers. They're main function is to protect the Naval essential positions. Therefore for our shock to be the "police" of the ship, we need a branch that deals with guarding the checkpoints. Therefore, we need a few more reforms during our current ones to add in a new branch.
  • I am able to give shock proper run-throughs of what is required and when to move positions and when not to.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because I have proven that I am able to watch over many troopers and make sure they're properly under control. I've spent countless hours watching over each individual battalion and how they work. Therefore, I am quite familiar with how each battalion works and what needs to be done.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to help improve the branch as much as I possibly can. I believe with my experience throughout Naval lore for Imperial Star Destroyers, I am capable of being a Security Officer.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose is to help enforce the ship's security working alongside the shock. I have quite a few friends throughout shock and work very well overall with every shock trooper.

Edited by ThatCameronDude

• BadAim locked this topic