Custom Class needs rules

TheJackForce

What do you want to see? -  customer classes having rules they have to obey, this needs to be set because at the moment CC are allowed to run wild and have no rules to stop them this can be seen when we are in an event and SF are flying and wining and then some CC randomly spawn ships and end up doing more damage to the entire event. 
also they can go and RDM someone and get away with it and there are no punishments in place to stop them from braking the rules, also when sent on missions we tend to have CC disobeying orders given by officers+ and a quote from one CC “I don’t care what you say I’m a Customer Class I can do what I want” tbh this damages Rp and forces must players to not RP cos they think it’s ok to do the extract same and they end up getting in trouble.

Also I’ll like to see actual ranks from “Lore characters” do not transfer onto CC cos it makes other people pointless to be there 

they need permission to take off in an event from SF or naval

A CC should fall under a battalion and follow their rules

Staff not to be afraid to warm them for minging or RDM (this is coming from me as a staff member it’s annoying)

if they don’t follow their job role they should get warned or punished in some way 

Why should we add it? - this will actually help battalions out and make the server more enjoyable to play on and it’s unfair for a CC to be able to brake Rp and basic rules then get away with it 

What are the advantages of having this? - this will help with Rp and help battalions to actually do their job and have fun 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

+ Support 

Reasons:

Add more RP to the Server

Less chaotic

Reduces Confusion and Minging while flying 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+ Support

Everything stated should have already been a thing with CCs.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+/- Support

+ I agree that people should not be able to use their RP rank on their CC as it makes almost zero sense.

- CC's Shouldn't be forced into battalions because what are you gonna do if  they striked remove them from their custom? Yeah no.

- With the whole flying thing, it is a problem through the whole server as of now with SF, IF, and CC's all fighting to get in the air. I am on a CC and while I would love to fly during events I allow SF and IF to fly and do their thing but I would love to be able to use what I payed for eventually so if some guidelines could be put in place for flying that applies to everyone on the server that would be appreciated.

Staff should also be dealing with CC's breaking rules in NO way does a CC allow you to get out of any rule and if staff are allowing CC's to blindly break rules than they should be dealt with.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

1 hour ago, Emoo said:

+/- Support

+ I agree that people should not be able to use their RP rank on their CC as it makes almost zero sense.

- CC's Shouldn't be forced into battalions because what are you gonna do if  they striked remove them from their custom? Yeah no.

- With the whole flying thing, it is a problem through the whole server as of now with SF, IF, and CC's all fighting to get in the air. I am on a CC and while I would love to fly during events I allow SF and IF to fly and do their thing but I would love to be able to use what I payed for eventually so if some guidelines could be put in place for flying that applies to everyone on the server that would be appreciated.

Staff should also be dealing with CC's breaking rules in NO way does a CC allow you to get out of any rule and if staff are allowing CC's to blindly break rules than they should be dealt with.

100% Agree.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

23 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

+Support 

Great 👍 

21 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Everything stated should have already been a thing with CCs.

I'm tired of CC's stealing battalions roles. For example Jar Jar's have tanks and now 31st can barley use tanks because its usually one tank and since Jar Jar's paid for it they get to use it. Now 31st are not as fun because we dont get tanks and its bs.

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

3 hours ago, Emoo said:

+/- Support

^^^ 

especially the part about battalions 

+mega support

The amount of times I've had to deploy SF to deal with CC flying in the past couple of days when they aren't suppose to is ridiculous and even telling everyone who the person is that keeps stealing the ships is they get off Scot free

I feel as if a CC doesn't want to follow rules they should be not allowed on their CC for a certain amount of time

Former SF Vice Marshal

10 hours ago, cajunmonkey21 said:

+Support

As a shock it’s infuriating dealing with CCs as they think since they can fly or jump away they can get away with anything. Cough cough Inferno CC. But yeah there needs to be regulations for CCs

^

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+Support On everything except the rank, A lot of people buy CC'S just have them in a battalion, Removing this is like removing someones payed money, I can see it being a problem when people are minging on the CC with the rank in the name, But that is up to the control of higher ups to strike them.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 2/17/2020 at 5:33 AM, Emoo said:

+/- Support

Yeah love this

On 2/17/2020 at 8:33 AM, Emoo said:

+/- Support

This is all wrong.