Stone's Trial Mod Application

Stone Man

Should Stone be a tmod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Stone be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 1LT Stone

What is your steam name?: Stone

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:196908558

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have quite a bit of experience with staffing. I've been admin and then co owner of a server called white noise networks/aurora networks back in 2017 - early 2018 I have also been Owner of my own sever about a year ago. I've also been a mod on sup for a month or 2. I am very well versed in ULX.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around mid January I believe 

What date did you make your forums account?
January 30th 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

I am currently a User

How many warns do you have on the server?

I currently do not have any warnings.

Have you donated?

Not yet but I'm probably gonna cop apprentice soon for IQ.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, read and understood.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I don't think I deserve anything but I would like to be given the chance to become a staff member, I really enjoy this server and I would like to contribute my time to making it more enjoyable for other players. I can bring a dedicated, respectful, and trustworthy member of the staff team with a good bit of prior experience. I also think I am pretty chill with most people, I try my best to be respectful and kind to everyone. I am very active during the afternoon hours. In general, I think I can contribute alot to this team, if i'm given the chance to prove myself. I appreciate what staff do for this server and they help shock out alot when we have people being toxic/micspamming in brig and such and I want to help them out as best I can.  Even if I am not accepted I still am glad to have the opportunity to help this server. I can also bring to the table a good leader who is always willing to help people out. I think I can do good as staff on gaminglight because of my prior experience and my current activity on the server.  I also prove that I am responsible with my staff powers and show that I am a worthy candidate for moderator on this server. I have read the staff handbook extensively and I will follow it to a T. I am very active and a serious roleplayer when the time is right but I also like to have fun. As a shock I try to give people warnings and chances before I arrest, (I only arrest as a last resort), and I think that I will be able to resolve situations in a favorable way for both parties when punishment is not necessary. Being staff on gmod in general is just fun for me and I enjoy helping people out with issues they may have along with making the server quality better as much as I can. I greatly appreciate your consideration and you taking your time to read my application and I hope to get the opportunity to become staff on this server, thank you. If anyone has any criticism or ways I can improve my application I appreciate it alot aswel.l 🙂

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring both the reporting individual and the suspected mass RDMer. I would get both sides of the story, then would proceed to check the logs to substantiate the claim of mass RDM. If the report is valid and they start to use cuss at me I would warn him to stop verbally, then gag him if it continues. I would then warn him for Mass RDM and Staff disrespect. I would then get a higher staff member to jail him for 10,000 seconds in accordance to the staff handbook  -"RDA & RDM" section. I would then return the other person. After that I might spectate the person after they are released to ensure they don't continue to minge. If the person killed less than 4 people it would be a 600/300 second jail + warning. (if I am understanding the handbook correctly.)

Edited by Stone Man
elaborating a bit

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+Support

Good Guy

Active

Professional 

Fit for the job

Worked under this guy on many servers, I highly suggest he gets a chance to prove himself. Already does what he can as shock, Has a lengthy background with lots of High management experience, Highly suggest he gets a chance to prove himself.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

4 hours ago, Pooders said:

+/- Support

You have low forums count

I would like More effort put into this
You are active

you are Friendly

-Good Luck 

Thank you for your input I've elaborated a bit on my intentions here and I hope the app looks better now, I will also be improving my forum activity. I recently got off an LOA for my birthday so thats why I haven't been as active in the last few days. Thank you for taking the time to read over my app 😄

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

12 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Guy

Active

Professional 

Fit for the job

Worked under this guy on many servers, I highly suggest he gets a chance to prove himself. Already does what he can as shock, Has a lengthy background with lots of High management experience, Highly suggest he gets a chance to prove himself.

Former SF Vice Marshal

13 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Guy

Active

Professional 

Fit for the job

On 2/16/2020 at 3:29 PM, Stone Man said:

Thank you for your input I've elaborated a bit on my intentions here and I hope the app looks better now, I will also be improving my forum activity. I recently got off an LOA for my birthday so thats why I haven't been as active in the last few days. Thank you for taking the time to read over my app 😄

You can't reply to your own application or else you will get automatically denied. -Support because of replying to his own application. 

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

On 2/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Guy

Active

Professional 

Fit for the job

I’m sorry but this whole replying to the app thing is kinda silly, he’s not doing it with bad intentions and is thanking someone smh

1 hour ago, cajunmonkey21 said:

I’m sorry but this whole replying to the app thing is kinda silly, he’s not doing it with bad intentions and is thanking someone smh

I'm not doing it to be mean so if you think that's the case your wrong. It's just the rules that people have to follow. I would have gave a +Support but him replying to his own application is simply not aloud. 

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

3 hours ago, Johnny 1048 said:

I'm not doing it to be mean so if you think that's the case your wrong. It's just the rules that people have to follow. I would have gave a +Support but him replying to his own application is simply not aloud. 

Its not a rule.

• Laughing 1

hotshot manager.png

On 2/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, TAlila said:

+Support

Good Guy

Active

Professional 

Fit for the job

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director