Phoenix’s Retirement of Commander

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

Hello there young ones I am signing off 

Bakka you did your amazing job i wished for in the dts

Camden I seen you do ur best in the st battalion 

Vindertech my dude we had a great time I liked you in the sts and I seen u can do best work 

All of the People in st I will miss you all 

and my sons I will be missing you all too 

all of you guys did so much with rp and stuff

and working together in battalions I will be missing all of you and staff team gm team 

time for me to get going and take a walk to on the road

and some super serious people try’s to get to break my spirit again and again I be moving on 

GOOD BYE AND HAVE A NICE TIME 

48 hours Will not be happening if u wanna argue with me about it it only makes it worse 

• Like 1

Hotshot i liked you as a Great Supporter i wish you good luck and haviing a great time i amazingly loved and Enjoy the Events u guys do i had to give my place of Commander to any one that has experance trustworthy and hard working and Active i still give u support and  love to those that having a good rp onthe server

loved you man

212th ARCL COL Dylan 5559/212th Commander Cody 2224 GCL/ R 501st COL Dylan 5559 Agrees to Promotional Beating 

Cya

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 1:44 PM, dylanj2002 said:

212th ARCL COL Dylan 5559/212th Commander Cody 2224 GCL/ R 501st COL Dylan 5559 Agrees to Promotional Beating 

Cya

The good old days of CWRP

Ex-USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Ex- Fleet Admiral Nova | Ex- Admin CWRP

• Bread locked this topic