Ricks 501st Vice Commander Application

Ricky( . Y . )Sticky

Ricks 501st Vice Commander Application

1. My in game name is 501st HVYAL MAJ Ricks 2747

2. I am attempting to apply for VCMDR of the 501st

3. I want to become commander of this branch because i enjoy helping and commanding my fellow troops, i'd also like to take a deeper role in the empire.

4. I've currently been on the server for 31 days

5. The main purpose for a commanding role is to give lead to the fellow troops and assist in tactics.

6. I am trust worthy to be a commander because i have dedicated a good bit of my time to the server, i have respect for staff, high commanders, and appreciate the element of RP.

7. I can be online daily

8. I don't have any current warnings

+/- Support
+Good Guy
+Good Major
-Close to zero effort on application
-Your answer to #6 is something anyone in any position can do and most Enlisted do this its just common sense
-No poll
-Your answer to #6 is decent but you can take a deeper role in the empire by just engaging in more roleplay and asking to take more responsibility
I suggest taking a lot more time in your application as this shows who you are and if you are dedicated to taking the time and if you have enough care to properly do an application with detail.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

28 minutes ago, GhostBakka said:

+/- Support
+Good Guy
+Good Major
-Close to zero effort on application
-Your answer to #6 is something anyone in any position can do and most Enlisted do this its just common sense
-No poll
-Your answer to #6 is decent but you can take a deeper role in the empire by just engaging in more roleplay and asking to take more responsibility
I suggest taking a lot more time in your application as this shows who you are and if you are dedicated to taking the time and if you have enough care to properly do an application with detail.

This is all wrong.

-Support

Terrible App

Decent Major

No Poll

Your Answer to #6 is what most people put but really needs to go more into depth

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+Support

Apps are not the reason they are applying, If a App isn't good then so be it, Look at what they do in the server.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, Auul said:

+ Support

+ Good Leader

- No Effort On App

+ Follows Directions

Forgot Poll

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Just leaving my input on what you said Boris. Yes, they can do a lot on the server, but the application defines how much you truly care for the position you are applying for an shows how much effort you would put into an application. 

It's going to be a -/+ Support for me. Only neutral due to the application needing more work. Other then that you are really good at what you do.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 1 month later...
  • BadAim locked this topic