Waffle's Staff Application - Denied

TG_Kilo

What is your in-game name?: Waffle or TGWaffle, depending on my ingame job.

What is your steam name?: TG_Waffle

What is your steam ID?: Steam_1:1:168887765

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): My first experience as staff was as a Trial-Moderator on DigitalDeltaGaming PrisonRP, my second and current is as a Moderator on an Unturned server, VEXT WW3 Military RP where I used to work as an admin, but currently a moderator due to me having to resign.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I dont remember exactly, but according to my older posts, around May 19th, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?: June 12th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: image.thumb.png.2bd49c538222a7a86d9cfb608f481d8f.png

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for?: Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Yes, VEXT

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe that I deserve my rank because I am an honest, and fair staff member. I will dedicate my time to helping players with whatever issue they have to the best of my ability, and no matter the length it will take to resolve it. I enjoy helping, and because of that, unless I am stuck within an RP situation, I will gladly help anyone out with their questions or troubles. I will always attempt to do my job correctly and ask for help if I am stuck helping a player so that I am prepared for next time. I enjoy being staff because I have the privilege to do more to help make the environment of the players more entertaining and free of minges and those who have no intent to RP or respect the rules. I have always enjoyed this community and I wish to give back for the excellence and actual effort put into making this server amazing and glorious along with minimal bugs. I am a kind and positive individual, and I will always remain kind and calm no matter what situation I am faced with or place in. I promise to give it my all with my responsibility as staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly, I will teleport to the person who called me over to listen to what they witnessed. I will review the logs to see if they suspect killed anybody. If I find that the suspect mass RDMed within the logs, I will then teleport them and me to a secluded part of the map or the sit room. I will ask them why they did it. If all they do is swear at me, all I will do is ask again. If no change is shown, I will gag him. I will then ask another time. If they proceed to use foul language in the text chat as well, I will then mute them. I will warn them for RDM and Staff diss. After I warn them, I will call over a higher ranked staff member to minge/ban the player accordingly to what they did.

EDIT: I will leave VEXT if I get accepted (Rang said I could say that)

Edited by TG_Waffle

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

6 hours ago, starr said:

+/- support

been here long however may have issues with splitting time

seems to know rules well

fit for trial staff

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

14 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Not fit for staff

- support

is staff in another community, which is stated you are not allowed to be in the handbook 

overall the application is good 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:51 AM, starr said:

+/- support

seems to know rules well

fit for trial staff

After the edit on the application this is my new viewpoint, please void the other post

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 2/15/2020 at 8:51 PM, starr said:

+/- support

seems to know rules well

fit for trial staff

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 2/15/2020 at 5:51 PM, starr said:

+/- support

seems to know rules well

fit for trial staff

agree with this but I believe this guy is very great in the community and I see him on quite often.

+support

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

- Support 

- Reasons above 

- barely makes minimum forum activity 

- either HIGHLY INACTIVE or its timezones cause i have never seen him before.

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."