1 year in gaminglight

Corners

1 year ago on February 15th 2019 I hopped on a SCP RP server called gaminglight. I just want to thank all those whom allowed me to get to the place I'm at currently.

Research

God- Former HoR, I know he had some bad moments but he was still one of the biggest reasons I stayed in gaminglight.

Potato,Jeff,polar,toxic, and the rest of the OG research gang- Gucci guys except for that Dr L guy was a minge (;

GENSEC

Tyler and Lefty- First DHORs I ever saw, tyler promoted me to CPL in GENSEC and Lefty was actually a righty.

Matricies and War Gamer- Both went on to be good high command and were overall nice and actually did their job.

Twosix- I still remember when I trained you for SO, wouldn't give me my 2LT reserves 😞

Alpha-1

Wundt- Who?

Daedran- Arguably the best Alpha-1 commanders we have ever had, extremely nice and great attitude.

Rektify,Trae, and Emoonk- Low command gang, 2 out of the 3 are still kicking in A1.

Arium- Big minge, great guy and leader.

Krug- I trained you for A1 so technically I outrank you.

Chaos Insurgency

Connor- You stole my damn name.

Tony,Orange,Catsro, and Arussso- Big body 4, Catsro is huge minge though.

Starr,Boozle,Frog,Protoss,Stale, and every other low command- All minges and small bodies, helped me get to where I am.

Skela- Toe body, I still remember when you were a Executive Researcher. Stop suckin toes.

Enuz- Son of Joseph Stalin.

Big people.

Infected- Said I was on drugs when he was DoC player diss, you and Dogz were the most influential people on this server to me. Big minge.

Dogz- I still remember when you and God went from Senior Researcher to DHOR & HoR, now your big body O5 and Senior Admin, owes me 1 mil in game.

Hoovy- Actually a minge, stole DOURS and Event team leader from me. Kicked me from Command discord.

Finally blackbeard- Former DoC and Super Admin, massive minge but was very influential to me whilst I was in Alpha-1. Still preferred guarding Infected though.

Also big thanks to all the SMT such as Carpenter,Igneous,TH3, Rookieblue, rangiatea, etc for trying their best to make the server as good as can be. 

~CI Colonel Corner GX02/Event team trainee.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• Bread locked this topic