SCP-999 test

Lore Name:Zack Wilson
SCP:SCP-999

Question / Idea:what is inside of SCP-999 and can it regain what is taken out|What can 999 paste through/not paste through
Background Research: N/A
Hypothesis:Inside 999 is normal jelly and some water|999 can paste through all the items

Observations (What Happened During Test):Inside SCP-999 there was water and a weird what seems like core it was unknown of what is was.Using a small glass i fulled it with some of the water and 999 instantly regained the missed chunk it was identified as water.It seems that 999 may be an infinite water source.|objects used to see if he can paste through them include:Concrete/Iron plate/An Emerald/A Diamond plate/Gold bars/Small titanium ore.First was the concrete 999 pasted through it with ease,next the iron plate 999 pasted through it,gold bars 999 could NOT paste through it,diamond plate 999 pasted through it,Emerald 999 could NOT paste through it/titanium surprisingly 999 pasted through it

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):We can use hold and emeralds to make sure 999 cant enter areas with it|999 could be a infinite water source
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:No one was half right but that's still wrong

Grade: 50

Lore: 20/20

I don't see any problems with the lore in this test.

Creativity: 10/20

Seems like a standard test without much thought put into the idea for it.

Presentation: 10/20

There is nothing eye-catching about this test it just looks really bland.

Writing: 10/40

There are many problems with grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization, I recommend that next time you proof read your test log next time.

Test quality: Sub-standard

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png