Commander Armor's Final Days on the front

Armor1093

In-Game Name: Purge Commander Armor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61292034

Do you agree to stay active for 48 hours after this post? 24 Hours but yes

Do you agree to contact your manager once your 48-hour notice is up? Yes

Now on to the bad stuff now that all the official stuff is done.

First To all of Purge: Thank you guys for letting me lead you for as long as I did. I know I was not the best leader or one that many of you would choose but I was what you got. You guys have helped me come a long way and I hope the best for you all.

BadAim/Grim: You have honestly been my best vice commander I could have asked for. I know now that I am gone you will be able to bring purge to what it always should have been. I pass the torch of purge commander to you my friend serve lord Vader well.

Dredgen: My god you have been the best inquisitor I have work with ever and now I get to work with you again... just don't kill me again.

Maverick: Sorry for all the problems some of my Purge have caused for you in DT but I made sure that the ones increasing the problems were removed before I left.

Nimo = Minge but you were fun to work with

Ivar/2nd sister: If grim keeps saying we are a think gut him like the fish he is.

Cambell: I never saw you on so I don't have anything to say to you.

I'm not leaving the server I am just moving on to better things.

This is Purge Commander Armor, Retired General of the Clone Army, Last true clone of the golden age, and Lord Vaders Executioner Signing off one last time.

Edited by Armor1093
Fixed where it was posted and added more
  • Sad 1

• Bread locked this topic