Staff app Vote   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Staff app Vote

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Senior Guard MI Spice

What is your steam name?: Awoken Spice Pancakes

What is your steam ID?:76561198259379188

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do, I was an Senior Operator in a Darkrp server till I decided to resign because I didn't want to staff for that server anymore.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say roughly for around 2 months and a half now or so.

What date did you make your forums account? Not sure it was early Jan if I'm correct.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? 5 dollars

What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at.... Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): if you asking if I have perms, answer is no.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) To start of with I believe that I deserve this rank/position for many reasons that I feel would benefit the community. Such as, I would be able to help deal with those player that are minging/rdm or in other words breaking the rules. How would I do that you may ask? Well, by doing my job as a trail mod and  taking the sit and dealing with it in the best of my abilities. Another way that I feel that I would be able to benift the Community is with my dedication/commitment. What do I mean by this? This means that I will spend countless hours at a time and go above and beyond the amount of time. SO if I sit is taking forever and needs to take lets say for some reason an hour or so. I would stay and wait. If I needed to stay staff the whole day. Well I would stay staff the whole day if needed. That is what I mean when I say dedication and commitment. Final one of the many but few ways is my leadership. I know for a fact that I have the leadership that it takes to be this rank/position. Personally in ROTC im a Chief petty officer and we have to make sound and timely decision on a day to day basis. Which in order to do that, you need to be a leader. And to be a leader you need leadership skills. For example. I have gone to a sail academy for 1 week. I volunteered to be the person incharge of the cadets. Since no one wanted to be. Leadership can be defined in more ways than just that. But that just a brief little bit on some leadership.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well what I would do is, i would teleport them to me and then if they start to curse i would warn them for staff dis and  Mass RDM and the get an admin+ to get them, to do the 10000 second minge timer.( I would only be able to do 300. 

+Support

Active.

Respectful.

Would make a great trial moderator.

Has experience with staffing.

Great reason why he wants to be staff.

Good Person.

Mature.

Good Luck!   ~ Moderator Vindertech

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

+support

He is the Best 

He is SG so he has Leading and Punishing Experience

He is a Great dude 

And everything that the other ladies said up above.

Also Its his birthday today 2/15/20 so wish him a Happy B-Day. Love GL and He would be a Great addition

23 hours ago, OchandM said:

+Support

Active.

Respectful.

Would make a great trial moderator.

Has experience with staffing.

Great reason why he wants to be staff.

Good Person.

Mature.

Good Luck!   ~ Moderator Vindertech

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General