What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Jan 5th

What date did you make your forums account? Jan 27th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: Central Time (1 hour behind EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Since I joined I realized that this server was one of the few servers that was actually enjoyable for me, I decided I'd main on this server and play this server a lot. So I joined GENSEC and am now a proud SM hoping to be a WO if things go well, I feel like part of a family with the community and with the Security I work with and I'd like to stop people from breaking the rules and the feel of this server for it is one of few that you can hop on after having a bad day and just have fun, rushing as a d class, protecting as a security, re-containing as MTF/NTF, and rp-ing as an SCP. I have come to realize there are others who do not utilize this servers ability to make a bad day better and minge/break rules, and I would like to become one of the amazing members of staff that deal with this problem.  (Edit: I have became a Warrent OFC in gensec so I will 100% be more  active and on a lot.)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Ask them to calm down and politely ask them to stop disrespecting a staff member, if they do not listen after I tell them not to disrespect staff in a calm manner, check the logs to see how many people they've killed, then let them know I will be issuing a warning them for MRDM/Staff Dis and then get a higher up that can issue their punishment.

Screenshot (221).png

Edited by TheHumanPiano

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

Stabby is a player who dedicated himself to the server and does a good job holding power positions in Gensec. However he has only been here for a little over a month. He is perfect for a moderator role, but I think he should just spend more time here and get to know the community in and out. 

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+Support

Stabby is an amazing player that always spends time out of his day to put amazing effort into his branch

He definitely deserves this. Though would add-on to A-hawks reply that stabby should get to know the community a little better.

Overall, amazing person in the server that definitely is fit for this.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

2 hours ago, A-Hawk 😄 said:

Stabby is a player who dedicated himself to the server and does a good job holding power positions in Gensec. However he has only been here for a little over a month. He is perfect for a moderator role, but I think he should just spend more time here and get to know the community in and out. 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

16 hours ago, A-Hawk 😄 said:

I agree with this, but I'm going to have to -Support until a poll is added (It's required). Other than that +Support if you add the poll.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support

known you as libby before and you havent changed (in a good way)

died for a bit but hopefully returning to the server for real now

knows rules hella well

cool guy

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

+Support

See online all the time

Is a hard worker

Knows the rules

He is a WO is gensec (I hope you pass the trial)

Would make an amazing staff member. 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:57 PM, A-Hawk 😄 said:

I agree with this. He even called me out for a mistake I’ve made earlier today.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."