Dragon's T GM App

Dragonborn1216

Dragon's T GM App  

1. 1. Should Dragon rejoin the GM family?

• yes
    • no

In-game name: Dragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:228212453

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Darth for my ULX rank, Idk for RP rank other than my Royal Guard, Apprentice, an 501st HVY SPC.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, $180. 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No, not that I know of.

How much time do you have on the server?: About a year or more with a month or so LOA in between.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Well tbh I know more cwrp lore than imp rp lore right now but I am working on it, I know some imp rp lore but I am sure that I'll know more as I go an learn from my peers as well.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I miss being a GM and wish to rejoin the family now that my long LOA has been over with for about 2 weeks. Also I miss planning fun events with everyone and would like to do that again with rocco rex an everyone else on the team.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I wasn't removed for doing anything wrongful and/or mingy and I was a Gamemaster before and was only removed for me being on a long and undetermined LOA due to me working at amazon warehouse an such, but now that I am back I would like to rejoin even if only to become a T GM again, I don't mind being back in the bottom ranks as long as I get to join the family again, I will re-earn my ranks I had in the past and am totally fine with that since my LOA was rather long.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am quite familiar with ULX an how to adjust the amount of HP or Armor a player has, as well as their height/scale of their playermodel, I also remember how to change their models in cases of events, and how to properly use noclip, cloak, and uncloak when I am on the administration job. I also know how to clear decals and ragdolls properly as I still have most of the commands binded.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship I would simply spawn in a ship with a so called "ambassador" in disguise and later more ships would appear only to have our ship boarded and invaded by a bunch of rebels that we would have to fend off if not eventually have to evacuate the ship so we don't risk putting the emperor and Lord Vader along with other higher ups at risk and protect them at all costs even if it means sending them all off in escape pods and leaving all the troopers behind to take on the last of the rebels so the Emperor, Lord Vader, and the other Higher ups may escape safely can continue to somewhere safe so they can rebuild their army and become stronger and more powerful than before.

But for an off ship event I would go to hoth or somewhere, and do the exact opposite where we send in ambassadors in disguise so that we may send in our armies later on and destroy rebel bases after collecting intel on them so we can take out their bases one by one until we wipe them from existence along with their leaders, luke skywalker, han solo, leia, etc. And we would become the rulers of the galaxy if not the universe and the galactic empire would live on for many generations to come, lead by the powerful Emperor Palpatine and his overseers, The Grand Inquisitor, Lord Vader, The Sith Brothers and sisters, and many more.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes you just go into the Q menu, right click on the weapon you wish to use or give to someone by copying the URL and pasting it in chat weapon/E11rifle/????? give to ST PVT bob 1111 or whatever or to self by doing ^ in the chat box.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): to model self just do ^ model/Mandalorian_0.1/????? or the persons name of who your modeling. 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, and have reread them as a refresher.