Dragons TMod staff app after long LOA  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I rejoin the family again?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Dragon

What is your steam name?: Dragonborn16

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:228212453

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I did staffing as both a Tmod then later a Moderator before my long LOA happen which caused my temporary removal.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the beginning of January of 2019 I believe.

What date did you make your forums account? Around the same time I found and joind the GL community since I can remember the date of it really.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth but I was GM Mod in the past.

How many warns do you have on the server? None that I know of.

Have you donated? Yes, around $180 I think

What rank are you applying for? TMod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes but I will read them again as a refresher

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Because I never did anything wrongful to be removed from staff, I was only removed because of my long and undetermined LOA, and now that I am back I would like to prove to become a better staff member than I ever was in the past, not that I was bad but I was just inexperienced back then and now I can use that experience and knowledge to become a better staff member and help better our community with it. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well first I would refer to my knowledge of the staff handbook and minge them for 600 seconds for the multiple accounts of disrespect, then on top of that do the suggested 10,000 second minge on them for the mass RDM, after that I would hand them off to a higher staff member to either get advice on how to deal with the matter or let them take over and farther deal with the person in a manner they see fit. Otherwise I would also check to see how many warns they have and if more than 10 warns i would have an admin plus minge them for the suggested time of 7,200 seconds.