UfoRia-v2

False Warn- Accepted

Your In-game:UFO

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:435652497

The admin's name in-game:Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:Well we were in a 10-80 because we mugged someone and we brought him back to our base and we told him to hop out with his hands up when he drove back (Fear rp) So we shot his car and again to put your hands up he pulled out his pistol and shot then we were both warned for rdm.......

Any extra information:I want it appealed and I want him warned for fear rp.....  

EDIT : There was no admin sit he took his own and just warned us falsely 

Edited by UfoRia-v2

Um, once you shoot them, they can shoot back... Also was he chasing you because you mugged someone or for something else?

-Support

So you are telling me you are allowed to shoot me up when nobody in our vicinity adverted anything binding me to stay nor was there a kos sign? You broke priority rules in my mind since I was stoping you for running a red light and had no reason to shoot me. 

In response to your edit, I'd like you to read this section of the staff handbook:
Screenshot_2020-02-14_at_3.20.04_PM.png

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

- Will, PoliceRP Senior Admin
PD Colonel | Dispatch Assistant Head Dispatcher | SWAT Staff Sergeant

8 hours ago, Ronin said:

Um, once you shoot them, they can shoot back... Also was he chasing you because you mugged someone or for something else?

Nope because  I mugged someone

21 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

So you are telling me you are allowed to shoot me up when nobody in our vicinity adverted anything binding me to stay nor was there a kos sign? You broke priority rules in my mind since I was stoping you for running a red light and had no reason to shoot me. 

In response to your edit, I'd like you to read this section of the staff handbook:

Uh yeah -Support

| Noah REmiX | PoliceRP Staff  Senior Moderator since 1/11/2020 | SRT Sergeant (1R17) | Qualified SRT Breacher | PD Sergeant Major (1C29) | Gaminglight Member Since July of 2019Change the world, my final message, goodbye ~Fame | #MyanMakeTacos ~ Noah REmiX

untitledMEME.png.1ac08cf65bc3bd23c6b7f717428f7a05.png

2 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:
21 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Uh yeah -Support

Side Note: 99.99999% of the time you shoot while you have a hostage any negotiations are called off.

-Ender | EMS Command State CPT | S.W.A.T SGT PoliceRP Administrator & TS Support I | PoliceRP Event Team

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”― Dr. Seuss

2 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Side Note: 99.99999% of the time you shoot while you have a hostage any negotiations are called off.

-support

|PD LTEMR| Senior mod| Delta Squad Staff sergeant| Support 1| "Mark my words" bird 2020

+Support

In the video, Will was told to get out of the car and put your hands up.  He was under FearRP and did not follow their orders giving UFO and Demon the reason to shoot the officer.  Once again, they gave Will another chance to put his hands up, and he pulled a gun out leading to his death.  According to the MOTD, FearRP is "If someone pulls a gun on you and you are unarmed."    This is not RDM.  You failed to follow an order with multiple guns aimed directly at you.

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

8 minutes ago, Northy said:

+Support

In the video, Will was told to get out of the car and put your hands up.  He was under FearRP and did not follow their orders giving UFO and Demon the reason to shoot the officer.  Once again, they gave Will another chance to put his hands up, and he pulled a gun out leading to his death.  According to the MOTD, FearRP is "If someone pulls a gun on you and you are unarmed."    This is not RDM.  You failed to follow an order with multiple guns aimed directly at you.

SWAT CPL XR04 | EMS Asst Chief CX3 | Ex-Admin + event team (PRP) | Ex-SWAT SSGT | Ex-DOC Warden | Reserve CAT SPC + Sniper | Reserve SS PO | FBI SNR SA | Ex- State SGT |  Ex CERT PFC | Ex- SPMD Prob | Ex-ARU MSGT | Ex-DS SGT

31 minutes ago, Northy said:

+Support

+Support

In this video Will was put under FearRP in which he decided to pull away and got shot. He might have gotten confused or that something else happened which is fine. The issue is that he warned two people for RDM in which they are criminals, they can put you under FearRP (no matter what) when they want to create crime so this is not rdm. Therefore the warn is false because of this issue :)!

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“The job is what you do when you are told what to do."

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

This video shows FearRP. Will you should know by now that as a senior admin yes you have the power to handle sits off duty and handle your own sits. But the disregard of server rules as a senior admin is unacceptable. And for warning two people for RDM when they are criminals and had you under FearRP is just abusing your powers.

~ Gaminglights LuckyGoose

4 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

In this video Will was put under FearRP in which he decided to pull away and got shot. He might have gotten confused or that something else happened which is fine. The issue is that he warned two people for RDM in which they are criminals, they can put you under FearRP (no matter what) when they want to create crime so this is not rdm. Therefore the warn is false because of this issue :)!

The only reason why I started to pull away was because both of them were in the warehouse still which if we are going off of that is the same as saying that someone aiming a gun in your direction from across the street would put you under fearrp. At that distance, I felt that I still had a chance at running, but unfortunately hit into the gate/ fence. I'll take a warn from SMT if they deem it necessary, but my view on it being RDM can't be changed.

Just for clarification, this is what happened from my perspective: I was dealing with a report from Yeep about a corrupt officer which of whom got warned (you can see it in the bans system). Upon finishing that, I flew back down to the parking lot from the roof of PD and hopped in my car. I see the dark colored GTR turn right from spawn and notice that they went through a red light by club catalyst and I then pull out from PD to pursue. I managed to see them pull into the warehouse in industrial and as soon as I pulled in, they hopped out and then took out negevs; in response I got my panic (which is why you may have noticed a slight pause in the video between when I pulled in and started to pull out.) They then started to shoot at me which caused my car to blow up which is on of the reasons I drew a weapon to defend myself.

Since there was no advert (which one is needed to kidnap, mug, or to warn someone to back up) and no sign saying "kos past this point" or anything identifying the family, I felt a warning was needed.

(I also feel that this is related to this kind of situation:)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

- Will, PoliceRP Senior Admin
PD Colonel | Dispatch Assistant Head Dispatcher | SWAT Staff Sergeant

10 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

This video shows FearRP. Will you should know by now that as a senior admin yes you have the power to handle sits off duty and handle your own sits. But the disregard of server rules as a senior admin is unacceptable. And for warning two people for RDM when they are criminals and had you under FearRP is just abusing your powers.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:18 AM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

State Colonel Yobo

9k.png

On 2/16/2020 at 10:18 AM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

It’s nothing personal Will but the video is clear

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP 

I Head Admin I PD:Chief of Police I Retired SWAT Commander I TS Support I