Dual warn appeal (Branch diss/mic spam???)

Nanachi

I was told to make this by gamikzone

Your In-game: Nanachi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94544355

The admin's name in-game: Gamikzone, Rabbit

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do:

Gamikzone warned me a while back for a branch diss while I was in a scuffle with research. I said something about their training being really bad. Since then the bad blood has all but *entirely* evaporated with research, and nothing else has been done against me in such a long enough period that I think it is fair for the warn to be revoked. I am, to anyone who knows me, clearly not a problem causer. I understand if this cannot be rescinded but the nature of it being such a large misunderstanding in the first place gives me reason to at least try to fight it once.

Rabbit warned me for mic spam, probably an inaccurate warn? I don't recall playing much at all that day, I was becoming rapidly mentally exhausted and I've.. never gotten into a sit or otherwise for mic spam, because.. I don't do that? In any case I might get LOUD sometimes, sure, but that's just the autism talking with me. I don't uh.. no? This never happened? If so, I've never seen proof? Genuinely confused, this may be a wrong warn. Very, very confused.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/r2304n

Any extra information: uhhh none that I can think of.

Yeaaaah i know the formats fucked but I don't have the energy to rewrite it so take it as is please! 😢

+Support

Nanachi was very emotional when the situation happened. Nanachi has shown to me that he is not a minge and cares a lot about the server and RP aspect. He spoke to me last night and I believe this would fair to remove it. Nanachi has been apologetic.

10 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

Nanachi was very emotional when the situation happened. Nanachi has shown to me that he is not a minge and cares a lot about the server and RP aspect. He spoke to me last night and I believe this would fair to remove it. Nanachi has been apologetic.

+support ^

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

33 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

^^ this is fine and all, but I thought you could only remove false warns?

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

If I remember correctly, were two people mic spamming.

I pulled the first (Nanachi) in a sit when he said: "why me, others are mic spamming too!" after the sit I grabbed the other guy and warned him as well

I'm a firm believer every one makes mistakes from time to time and its how they handle and learn from them, that they become better people.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

3 hours ago, Rabbit said:

If I remember correctly, were two people mic spamming.

I pulled the first (Nanachi) in a sit when he said: "why me, others are mic spamming too!" after the sit I grabbed the other guy and warned him as well

I'm a firm believer every one makes mistakes from time to time and its how they handle and learn from them, that they become better people.

Holy crap I actually have zero recollection of this but I won't call you a liar lmao. I was mentally drowning that week.

Denied

We do not revoke old warnings nor have a process to have old warnings removed after a period of good conduct. That's because your record is a reflection of your history and behavior on the server. As you are not contesting the validity of the branch disrespect warning, that one will be staying. For the mic spam warning, that will be staying as well, as it's been nearly three weeks since it was issued, as you did not present evidence that the warning was false.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021