Dragin is ready for some foundation terrorizing

Some Weeb

In-game Name:Dragin 

SteamID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

DiscordID: Dragin / dragin#5752

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) 

Because i am really fed up with the foundation and looking for a new experience. I am also good at killing people if that helps i know the SOP pretty darn good, so i know the rules, and i did get removed before because i said something i shouldn't have to MTF (Just so you know) but this time i am ready and feel that i can tackle the challenges of CI. Plus i know the foundation really well if you tell me to go somewhere 99.99% ill know where it is, so i wont be getting lost . I know COC and how i follow a CPT's orders before attending a SGT's orders, i know what to do while on Raid timer such as patrol with perms and help higher ups ( if needed)

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? i know the foundation,SOP,COC, and what i am and am not permitted to do before hand, also as a Infiltrator i know the weaknesses of Gensec and one killed the whole of Gensec single highhandedly just by baiting them 😉 

How active can you be? weekends but there WILL be exceptionsions once we head into JUNE 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days     Cool beans 

fear the dragon.jpg

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Sir that is on me because i have a lot of things going on rn with A1 and i know i have a silver tongue so i will lower that to 8/10 But i really want to join CI for a new experience 

but i do know the basics like how CI was originally the "Insurgency" comprised of A1 known only to 05's

and then they went Awol with researchers and scp's 

and researchers became R&D

But that is why i want to be CI it's so much more than a insurgency they are former A1 operaties that were highly secretive and classified theres so much lore to be had know one probably truly knows how far it extends 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Breh i havent been on inf for a 1 month what are these far to many encounters 

12 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

I've had farrr to many mingy encounters with on on CI infiltrator to give you anything but a -Support

my bad actually it was 2 months

Ngl imma real quick just +support this because i have had encounters with u when you were on inf and it was overall a great time and a great raid when i was a LT and i think it would be interesting to see what you could bring to the table 

~SRIC Price/Former LT Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-support

-when you were on infiltrator you disobeyed a bunch of orders and broke PTS during pt

-in A1 I don't see much activity with you whatsoever.

These are my two experiences with you, and I don't see you on much at all.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:40 PM, gavinsawesome731 said:

my bad actually it was 2 months

it was not 2 months since you were on inf either, so that's a lie as well.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|