1. 1. Should I be a Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: The Ninth Sister, SF GC Vaydez 2201

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:434338998

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes 5, when i first joined the server i was very mingy but ive gotten my self together since than

How much time do you have on the server?: About 1 month and a half

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: out of 1/10 probably an 9/10 since im a IQ Command i was asked a bunch of lore questions with going training to get to lord and Ninth Sister and ive watched all the Star Wars movies except the new one and ive watched Star Wars rebels the TV show.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster so that i could help make events spawn ships for other players and when im helping the other GMs i can help them with my ideas on a event i have in mind that i think would be fun for the players online.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think i should be trusted as a gamemaster because i think im well known around the community and people know me and another reason i think i should be trusted to be a GM is to prove my self to the other GMs or Admins or even players that i can be serious when need be.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, i am a moderaotr i know some of it

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes i know they create the events, spawn ships, model ans scale people and much more i am sure of

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: For a simple on ship event it could be where a Rebel Fleet has found our ISD and decided to try to eliminate us, they send their rebel starfighters and some rebel troops and a jedi onto the ship to try to kill us and take down our ship by taking down some of our main ship areas for example the ER and blow them up. 

For an off ship event the Rebels that got onto the ship managed to get into the engine room and plant bombs causing our ship to take major damage and causing us to have to evecuate to a nearby planet. We need on the planet tatooine and find out that this is the planets command base we create a ground attack by sending the INQ in the front the 501st behind as well as the shock to be our main fighting force and the SF taking out the Rebel SF. We get into the base and find a Jedi master and it padawan we kill off the master and take the padawan to turn him/her to the dark side of the force/

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^/*/@/(name) rw_sw_z2 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):model ^/*/@/(name) models/Humans/Group01/Female_01.mdl (i think that how i dont know though)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes and I will read it again over time

Edited by Vaydez

On 2/14/2020 at 9:26 AM, Ay0_ said:

+support

known for a long time and has been actor in a few in my events and suggests a lot of things

trustworthy

overall cool dude

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• Scoot locked this topic