501st Officer Application

JJWCKK

501st Officer application process and guidelines

Hello and welcome to the application format for 501st officer. Please follow all the rules and regulations that are stated in this post, and make sure to fill out all requirements before posting your application.

!FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES STATED WILL RESULT IN A INSTANT DENIAL!

REQUIREMENTS

1. Must be of the rank of SGT or higher NCO.
  2. Must not have any strikes.
  3. Must have a good sense of knowledge in the 501st SOP.
  4. Lead by example, not by choice.

Format

1. Steam Name?:
  2. Steam ID?:
  3. Ingame Name?:
  4. Callsign?:
  5. Current Rank?:
  6. When were you promoted?:
  7. How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?:
  8.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?:
  9. Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:
  10. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:
  11. Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+):

I understand when I become an officer, I will show the competence and no weakness: yes/no

I understand if I am punished, I will be set back to NCO: yes/no

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Steam Name:  simafinnegan

Steam ID: idk what this is

Ingame Name?: 501st  CSMgbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcv BUBBLEZ 6137

Callsign: BUBBLEZ

Current Rank: CSM

When were you promoted: 2/11/20

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly): started late summer 2019 soo half a year

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols: yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.: yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings: yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+): i wish to become a officer so i may have more opportunities to be more useful to the imperial empire, if i become a officer i will lead troops bravely into battles and come out victorious. i also wish to become a officer so that i can one day climb up the ranks high enough to someday become commander, for that is my dream. to become commander of the most elite troop of soldiers the galaxy has every seen. so yes i want to become a officer not only to have the title but the responsibility and lead future troops into a brighter future. also since i finally got a new computer i believe i will be much more active and will be able to use these responsibilities for the greater good of the imperial empire. this position will also allow me to experiences more and in the end make me more the much wiser.

I understand when I become an officer, I will show the competence and no weakness: yes

I understand if I am punished, I will be set back to NCO: yes

Edited by simafinnegan

Steam name: Knight of the Butt Sauce

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198921004114/ is it this?

Ingame name: 501st SFC Korvax 4201

Callsign: Korvax

Current rank: SFC

When were you last promoted: I am not sure

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly): circa December 2019 

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols: yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.: yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings: yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+): I wish to become a Officer of the 501st for the reason that I am able to help out my fellow 501st and teach them the dos and don'ts of what the 5021st should be about. If I ever become an officer I want to be able to lead my troops to a victory that makes them feel accomplished and satisfied. One of the other many reasons why I want to become a 5021st Officer is to climb the ranks to be with the likes of Commanders and the other such people who show what it really means to be apart of the 501st. I want to lead the 501st into a future of greatness for those of lower ranks and soon have newer members hold the belief that the 501st can be better than it already is. I want more opportunities to help the community as a whole, promoting those who are excelling past expectation and letting those who deserve to be in the 501st.

I understand when I become an officer, I will show the competence and no weakness: yes

I understand if I am punished, I will be set back to NCO: yes

Steam Name?:dnzwicker

Steam ID?:https://store.steampowered.com/account/ ???

Ingame Name?:Rook

Callsign?:3452

Current Rank?:SGT

When were you promoted?:2 days ago

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?: 2-3 weeks

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?:yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+):I am to handle the pressure of leading, especially in events when I have to lead in an event. I am quick thinking in what needs to happen and I think of what is good for the team. I am extremely caring for my troopers and always think for them. the 501st was my first choice to join because I wanted to be in the frontlines and help with covering fire. 501st is the best, hands down.

• 1 month later...

Steam name: Zefershpear 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107843717

In game name: 501st Medic SGT Zefer 3333

Callsign: Zefer 

Current rank: SGT 

When was I last promoted: 4/13/2020

How long have you been in the 501st: 2 weeks 

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?:yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+): honestly I've always been a leader whether it be in my days as a Commander of the shock trooper in the clone wars or in everyday life I'm strict but determined to push my trooper to there highest potential but the main reason I want to be a officer is with my medic job I can recruit more medics if I were the rank of officer I want to strive to make the 501st medics the best they can be but of course this also goes for the none medics too all troopers should be treaded like they all have a chance if they do good and if the strive to do just that I will be happy to promote them if I were to be rank officer my goal is to show that every 501st has what it takes and will go on to do great under my command the 501st is in my opinion the greatest battalion in the empire and I will see to it they stay that way the 501st will grow under my rank as officer and will stay the most elite on the galaxy 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Steam Name? : Xxxtentacion

Steam ID? : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165212603/

Ingame Name? 501st SGT Hugh 1358

Callsign? : Hugh

Current Rank? : SGT 

When were you promoted? : 4/13/20

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?: Since 4/5/20

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?: Yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+): I want to become an officer in the 501st because I want to have an impact on this organization. I want to take the leadership skills I know I have and the ones I have seen in action and apply them to the best of my ability. I know that we are on an upward trend towards becoming one of the more active battalions on the server and I have gotten to witness most of the growth already. I want to continue this trend and get this group even more recognition and experience. I think with the right people in the right positions, we can achieve this goal, and I think I can really help us get there. I really want the chance to be able to mentor and train new members as we continue to grow, and at the same time continue to develop and strengthen my own skills through the process. I understand that this will be a challenge and will take time and effort and I'm here for it.  

• 3 weeks later...
  1. Steam Name?:Y2K519
  2. Steam ID?: IDK
  3. Ingame Name?:Y2K519
  4. Callsign?:2113
  5. Current Rank?:MSG
  6. When were you promoted?:IDK
  7. How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?:IDK
    1.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?:yes
  8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:yes
  9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:yes
  10. Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+):i'm going to be honest with you dog i really want a cape and i don't really see many officer's on and i think that looks bad on the 501ST especially with the whole troops need someone to look up to thing and I hope to improve the 501ST at least a little the 501ST is really the only place I've ever fit in on the server and I hope to help other people fit in to i think i could do some stuff better than other officers and I hope to get the 501ST up a bit look honestly the 501ST needs a lot of work and it's going to take me and a lot of other people to make the battalion what it should be and it might take a while but if everybody does their part we will get there eventually and it's going to take a lot of hard work but if we band together i believe we can do it

I understand when I become an officer, I will show the competence and no weakness: yes

I understand if I am punished, I will be set back to NCO: yes