imagineslick

Your In-game: Imagineslick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208288275

The admin's name in-game:  Eternity

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fail rp, player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): VID 1 https://youtu.be/UGKsjfeliIg

VID 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ufg51Aprw8&feature=youtu.be

Why do you think this warn was false:  Because He false warned me when all I was trying to do was take a cert hostage because he rammed into my car. Also, I never did any player diss at all. He warned me because he and the cert team have a grudge against me. A common thing people will do is try to abuse their power based on the relationship of the player they are abusing it to.

Any extra information: As you can see in the first 10 to 12 seconds of the video he was completely driving on the wrong side of the road. He later ran into my car which made me want to take him as a hostage. When I went to pull my gun out to put him under fear rp I was going to restrain him, but his other cert buddies came so I tried to fully proceed a hostage situation, but it went sideways for me. This is proof that I did no such thing of fear rp or fail rp.

Edited by imagineslick

-support 

If I wanted to take someone hostage IRL I wouldn't do it infront of 5 tac units (failrp) 

All tac had guns drawn at you meaning you were outnumbered thefore you were under fearrp

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

🤝

🤝
8 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

If I wanted to take someone hostage IRL I wouldn't do it infront of 5 tac units (failrp) 

All tac had guns drawn at you meaning you were outnumbered thefore you were under fearrp

First of all, This isn't real life. Your talking about a video game with unlimited lives. Second I pulled my gun out right before they got out the car and aimed it right at crease. When I realized that it wasn't going to go the way I thought it was going to go the shootout happened. PS if you're going to comment pointless things don't comment please thanks. 

3 minutes ago, imagineslick said:

First of all, This isn't real life. Your talking about a video game with unlimited lives. Second I pulled my gun out right before they got out the car and aimed it right at crease. When I realized that it wasn't going to go the way I thought it was going to go the shootout happened. PS if you're going to comment pointless things don't comment please thanks. 

Wasnt very slick of you

That kind of "unlimited lives" attitude is disgusting and proves you dont want too remotely roleplay.

Even with crease having a gun or not. You were outnumbered 4 - 1. Without Crease it was 3 -1.

4 guns at your head and you keep moving. Also. Crease has some of the worst lag. He plays on a mac his driving is always like that. You then pit him because he nudged you. You could of reported him but instead you decided too full bore ram him into a wall. 

Sorry kid. But no. Want a shovel? Because you a digging a deeper hole

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

11 minutes ago, Yobo said:

Wasnt very slick of you

That kind of "unlimited lives" attitude is disgusting and proves you dont want too remotely roleplay.

Even with crease having a gun or not. You were outnumbered 4 - 1. Without Crease it was 3 -1.

4 guns at your head and you keep moving. Also. Crease has some of the worst lag. He plays on a mac his driving is always like that. You then pit him because he nudged you. You could of reported him but instead you decided too full bore ram him into a wall. 

Sorry kid. But no. Want a shovel? Because you a digging a deeper hole

I take RP as serious as it gets because if I didn't then I wouldn't be going through this much trouble to seek justice. Also even when you are playing a video game there still is a fine line between IRL and a video game. People RP to have fun and get away and be something else for once not to abuse it and make the server not fun for others.

9 minutes ago, imagineslick said:

I take RP as serious as it gets because if I didn't then I wouldn't be going through this much trouble to seek justice. Also even when you are playing a video game there still is a fine line between IRL and a video game. People RP to have fun and get away and be something else for once not to abuse it and make the server not fun for others.

You take rp seriously huh? So why did you break fear rp?

Fear RP is a server rule that everyone has to abide by. Its been in the rules for ages.

You having fun by breaking fear rp and piting cops. That fun sounds like you being a right pain in the ass and or a minge rather than being "fun"

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

✌

✌
2 minutes ago, Yobo said:

You take rp seriously huh? So why did you break fear rp?

Fear RP is a server rule that everyone has to abide by. Its been in the rules for ages.

You having fun by breaking fear rp and piting cops. That fun sounds like you being a right pain in the ass and or a minge rather than being "fun"

Whatever you say. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine. I do not wish to argue with you especially not on my forums page. So you can take that somewhere else. 

-Support

Hello Imagineslick

Not going to write out a whole paragraph, I've already explained it in the staff report. But this warn should stay, because you broke, FailRP, FearRP and also Copbaitied. You do not know what role play is... It clearly states in the PoliceRP rules, "Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!" Yes this is a game, but still people play this for the role play. People like you ruin it.. sorry to say but you do, your attitude and how you act makes you not care for others or the server etc. You're kinda being a smart-aleck with everyone's opinion and this whole situation etc...

Back when I was playing PoliceRP 2018, and not sure if it is still going around. But people like you we would call a 'Minge' because you guys don't care about anything expect yourselves, you have no intent to roleplay or follow simple rules. People like you ruin other people's role-play and fun... like sorry for sounding rude but it is true, you're not thinking about others in this situation. People spend a lot of time/hours enjoying this server and when people like you come around it ruins it for them.

"Unlimited lives" Looks like you don't care about remotely role-playing  you even said, "You would rather be killed than go to jail". You were also out numbered and you still chose to break FearRP and FailRP... You can't just jump out of your car while your car is still moving and expect to take someone hostage. Use common sense mate, it's not hard.

Please feel free to contact me about this comment, but seriously start considering to role-play and think of others instead of breaking rules and ruining other peoples fun! Not cool dude.

Kind regards

Munchies

14/02/2002

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"