Darth Qurt

Randy

Your in game name: Tyler J

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59977455

The player's in game name: Darth Qurt

The player's steam ID (required): IDK sorry (maybe check logs?)

What did the player do: Spawn Camping

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/k7kg9

What do you believe should happen to the player: Up to the staff member

Any extra information: They was doing this for like 30mins to 1hr

+support

From the looks of it. They were indeed trying to spawn camp you. They were "puppy guarding". I would say a warning. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support, because, they didn't actualy shoot into the spawn or shoot anyone comming out of the spawn, and from what i can see on the video here they just came up for a bit of heckling to the guards, which D-Class do often enough, before going back to the barricades. You claim they did this for 30 mins - 1 hour, but the clip is only 14 seconds long. And honestly, as this doesn't actualy show them shooting anyone, i dont really know if that qualifies as puppy  guarding.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, because, they didn't actualy shoot into the spawn or shoot anyone comming out of the spawn, and from what i can see on the video here they just came up for a bit of heckling to the guards, which D-Class do often enough, before going back to the barricades. You claim they did this for 30 mins - 1 hour, but the clip is only 14 seconds long. And honestly, as this doesn't actualy show them shooting anyone, i dont really know if that qualifies as puppy  guarding.

Yes I do see this. But I'm thinking it would only be a warn cause they were interacting with him. Which from the previous knowledge of bongo. I pretty sure he would indeed break rules. They shouldn't be right there and telling them to put their guns away. Ad that is puppy guarding and making sure they don't come out with guns out. 

But your pt is true but this is essentially puppy guarding.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- they were camping spawn in that clip but that is only 14 seconds, and you say it was 30 min but we have no way of knowing if it really was so i dont see it as that big of a deal, but they were sorta player dissing which i would say calls for a warn.