What did the player do: Spawn Camping

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/k7kg9

What do you believe should happen to the player: Up to the staff member

Any extra information: They was doing this for like 30mins to 1hr

Edited by Randy
WRONGVTITLE
  • Sad 1

+support

From the looks of it. They were indeed trying to spawn camp you. They were "puppy guarding". I would say a warning. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support, because, they didn't actualy shoot into the spawn or shoot anyone comming out of the spawn, and from what i can see on the video here they just came up for a bit of heckling to the guards, which D-Class do often enough, before going back to the barricades. You claim they did this for 30 mins - 1 hour, but the clip is only 14 seconds long. And honestly, as this doesn't actualy show them shooting anyone, i dont really know if that qualifies as puppy  guarding.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector