Unban request

Wheatley the moron

Steam name Wheatley the moron

Ingame name Wheatley 

steam ID STEAM_0:0:199381574

Ban lenght 14 days

Admin Rookieblue 

Reason RDA[dont know what it means] And fail rp twice as 106[i fall to the D block by a accident]

dispute First off all i fall to the D block by a accident and removed myself quickly/RDA if i know what does that means I cuffed a Security as a reasercher when d took control of the D block and i uncuffed him quickly 

dispute I didnt meant to do something wrong I want to appologize and please i need a shorter ban Im playing only Gmod now so i realy want to play on your server.

- support Wrong steam name

How come you have 500+ hrs on GMOD and never known what RDA is? and how can you "fall" into D block there is nothing to go to above or below you had no reason to "fall in" and plus you didnt just RDA me you RDA'd another GENSEC https://streamable.com/hfw5l | https://streamable.com/xa2mn

really..JPG

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.13 - 18.39.05.33.png

Edited by Randy

-Support 

There should be no reason you were up that high, that means you were just teleporting through the void, the rule states you can teleport through walls but not teleport though half the map. Also, you did it twice? One time I might be able to see as an accident, but twice is just purposeful at that. Plus, if you were teleporting through the void, you would have had to look at the D-Block to go there, so you could not have fallen through. And considering you did in fact RDA and NITRP I think 2 weeks is acceptable.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support 

Wheatley has been minging on researcher alot I was once playing as class d he kept on breaking prop blocked  Armory  + There is no reason for him to being cuffing a GENSEC 

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

7 hours ago, Not Niro said:

-Support 

Wheatley has been minging on researcher alot I was once playing as class d he kept on breaking prop blocked  Armory  + There is no reason for him to being cuffing a GENSEC 

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium