Pox Payday Report- Denied

Crease

Your in game name: Crease

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456500954 

The player's in game name: Pox Payday

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:81365049

What did the player do:

• Broke Fearp (0:04-0:21)
    • CERT SGT @Zim had weapon out on safety from beginning.
  • Att.RDM (0:21-0:40)
    • Shot CERT SPC @soulness for giving ticket.
  • Failbase+Propblock (1:25-1:49)
    • Invisible prop blocking his base. 
  • Broke NLR (1:13-2:22)
    • Returned to base and FDA.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban. Has pending report and 3 warns in past 24h

19 minutes ago, Tonto said:

+ support 

Clearly shows breaking Priority rules, invisible props and breaking NRL and not appearing to care about it

He was wanted for it, but ban I feel might be needed, an hour or two possibly 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I'm pretty sure staff already dealt with this in game man.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

46 minutes ago, soulness said:

Maybe read it and see what it’s about 

Again like I said, it was already handled by me and some other staff members. We decided not to ban him for various reasons. Even if we did it would only be an hour or two ban. I do read every report very carefully! 

Edited by Calamity

31 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Again like I said, it was already handled by me and some other staff members. We decided not to ban him for various reasons. Even if we did it would only be an hour or two ban. I do read every report very carefully! 

So that’s what he’s asking for no harm in hating 

-support

If hes been delt with already I don't see the point of reporting him again. Seems like you really want him  banned. No point for him to be punished twice 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

20 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Yes i feel like SMT should be deciding this and not the leader of his family

You understand he was removed from Payday way before this right? He was not suppose to have his name as that.

6 minutes ago, Yobo said:

Let alone the family Leader took his family's sit.

Never said I took his sit, you can ask any of the staff members who have warned him before. I don't know where you got that from. 

Anyway I was mistaken when it came to the banning, that was another guy of who I was thinking. Never was apart of this situation.

29 minutes ago, Calamity said:

You understand he was removed from Payday way before this right? He was not suppose to have his name as that.

Never said I took his sit, you can ask any of the staff members who have warned him before. I don't know where you got that from. 

Anyway I was mistaken when it came to the banning, that was another guy of who I was thinking. Never was apart of this situation.

You were in the sit and he was removed hours after the sit (from payday) ender even told me you were reviewing the footage lmao don’t lie now doesn’t look good on you 

Edited by soulness

18 minutes ago, Crease said:

You took the sit of your own family member. Only thing you said was he is getting removed from Payday. Was not okay with this outcome---he broke server rules not family rules. Dissatisfied with punishment. 

This was totally different dude, way after this report. You came up and started harassing me and spamming me questions. I wasn't paying attention or doing anything. You asked me that and I thought you meant what happened to him in payday, i'm like he was removed from payday.

10 minutes ago, soulness said:

You were in the sit and he was removed hours after the sit (from payday) ender even told me you were reviewing the footage lmao don’t lie now doesn’t look good on you 

I don't even know what your talking about dude, but let's leave it to only + and - Supports for now

51 minutes ago, Calamity said:

This was totally different dude, way after this report. You came up and started harassing me and spamming me questions. I wasn't paying attention or doing anything. You asked me that and I thought you meant what happened to him in payday, i'm like he was removed from payday.

I don't even know what your talking about dude, but let's leave it to only + and - Supports for now

I don’t know what you’ve been saying so time to see you straight with facts, Calamity never took the sit. I dealt with all (besides one) of the sits about Pox Payday, Calamity never took the sits, I said Calamity overviewed a video about Payday, yes, it was for a different situation. Calamity is my higher up and I see advice from him. I dealt with your issues about him and during the time did not believe that he deserve a ban. So, I will say this once more **Calamity never took a sit about his family, including Pox Payday.** He talked to him once Pox’s sits we’re over and discussed other things with him, probably about his removal.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

21 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

I don’t know what you’ve been saying so time to see you straight with facts, Calamity never took the sit. I dealt with all (besides one) of the sits about Pox Payday, Calamity never took the sits, I said Calamity overviewed a video about Payday, yes, it was for a different situation. Calamity is my higher up and I see advice from him. I dealt with your issues about him and during the time did not believe that he deserve a ban. So, I will say this once more **Calamity never took a sit about his family, including Pox Payday.** He talked to him once Pox’s sits we’re over and discussed other things with him, probably about his removal.

Ok so calamity did not review the footage of pax. Why lie ender 

Edited by soulness

18 minutes ago, soulness said:

Ok so calamity did not review the footage of pax. Why lie ender 

Don’t accuse me of anything, I said he reviewed footage of Payday members, never said about Pox. Don’t put words into my mouth. I’m stopping here and take it to my DMs but listen more carefully next time. 

Edited by EnderKnight57

8 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Don’t accuse me of anything, I said he reviewed footage of Payday members, never said about Pox. Don’t put words into my mouth. I’m stopping here and take it to my DMs but listen more carefully next time. 

Ok you can stop but you did say pax and I have proof of calamity saying that he was in the sits, and it’s proof over your words 

7 minutes ago, soulness said:

16 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Ok you can stop but you did say pax and I have proof of calamity saying that he was in the sits, and it’s proof over your words

stop antagonizing and fix your wording. along with that, myself and others have told you too stop, stop. +/- Supports only.