Civilians - Denied

Corners

On 2/13/2020 at 6:01 AM, starr said:

I honestly like this,

Makes so minge ass MTF and hell even CMD actually RP and make a damn deal or raid for an SCP that is ment to be contained 

As in SECURE.CONTAIN.PROTECT 

+support

If they minge then they get warned or killed by CI

Surprisely theres people in this server who ACTUALLY want to rp sometimes and it will replace the MTF incapable of so

It could at the very least be used by CI to switch on and rp or just give something to do

RETINA BURN BOI

+support

It’s quite sad that there’s so many buildings on surface that aren’t in use half the time. Some civilians on the surface can increase rp though some peeps might be mingey we could civilian level locked so that people new to the server won’t make any wack choices.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, Bread said:

I honestly dont see people playing on this (it would just be used as a minge class), and would have little purpose.

-Support.

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

On 2/19/2020 at 4:58 PM, Fool said:

-Support

We commit enough fucking war crimes 

I dont know what ur talking about 

SSSH

umm waht.gif

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG