Civilians - Denied

Corners

What you want to see? - Civilians added back 

Why should we add it? - So Chaos Insurgency and Epsilon-11 and MTF for that matter can actually feel like their in a town or in the world. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Civilians would bring something we have not seen in quite a while, they would spawn in the town and could roam the surface, CI to them are the local military occupants or police until they get proof that proves otherwise, they would think the same of MTF. This would also allow Event team more options to work with for events, I do understand that with the mining system abolished some players would not understand the addition of this and get bored, but you would have a lot of unique situations to deal with.

Who is it mainly for? - CI/MTF/Surface occupants.

Links to any content -  Just use the old civilians model and D-Class fist swep ( my apologies I could not find the links to them!)

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-Support

I don't think there should be any civilians because that would most likely make the class d number's go down.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+/- support

Yeah civilians would be great for RP scenarios where if MTF raided CI or were in Town because of an SCP but they would have to Amnesticize them when they were in the way but otherwise if civilians would be to get that job back i would like there to be a couple Civilian Jobs and it would tire CI and MTF out if we had to keep shooting or amnesticizing them if they were minging

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

As far as ET goes, ive been fine with not having them, they would serve little purpose in nearly all events.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I honestly like this,

Makes so minge ass MTF and hell even CMD actually RP and make a damn deal or raid for an SCP that is ment to be contained 

As in SECURE.CONTAIN.PROTECT 

+support

If they minge then they get warned or killed by CI

Surprisely theres people in this server who ACTUALLY want to rp sometimes and it will replace the MTF incapable of so

It could at the very least be used by CI to switch on and rp or just give something to do

insert cliched signature 

+Support

As little as it could offer, its still something that some people might want to use just to get away from all Foundation and CI drama (the work part of it) and if they minge, warn em, we have staff for a reason. Imagine just having peace and quiet for once. Sure you could become D-Class but someone will always be trying to take off your head at some point.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

7 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

I don't think there should be any civilians because that would most likely make the class d number's go down.

There would be 5-10 spots at most (depending on what those SMT minges do).

6 hours ago, Bread said:

I honestly dont see people playing on this (it would just be used as a minge class), and would have little purpose.

-Support.

It would be the surface D-Class since actual towns usually have civilians within them

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support

As little as it could offer, its still something that some people might want to use just to get away from all Foundation and CI drama (the work part of it) and if they minge, warn em, we have staff for a reason. Imagine just having peace and quiet for once. Sure you could become D-Class but someone will always be trying to take off your head at some point.

+/- Support

• Could be an interesting way to breathe some life into the surface area of the map if we could come up with something for them to do
  • Can't really imagine many RP scenarios they could get involved with that isn't just being yelled at to get away from C5, Gate A, or CI HQ. I'm struggling a bit to imagine what they would actually do as a job or RP role on the server apart from being bystanders in firefights or prisoner exchanges.
  • Most of the interaction that happens on surface is directly between CI and MTF branches, from my experience. How could civilians meaningfully interact with constant military operations taking place on the surface?

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

10 hours ago, starr said:

I honestly like this,

Makes so minge ass MTF and hell even CMD actually RP and make a damn deal or raid for an SCP that is ment to be contained 

+support

Surprisely theres people in this server who ACTUALLY want to rp sometimes and it will replace the MTF incapable of so

It could at the very least be used by CI to switch on and rp or just give something to do

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

11 hours ago, starr said:

I honestly like this,

+support

55 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

Most of the interaction that happens on surface is directly between CI and MTF branches, from my experience. How could civilians meaningfully interact with constant military operations taking place on the surface?

the civilians would make the interactions much more interesting and "intense" since neither side wants to shoot the civilians on accident and give the other faction civilian support. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, starr said:

I honestly like this,

+support

I've been on this SCP server for 2 weeks play time since New Years and i have only ever played as Dclass and CI, I 100% think adding citizens would bring more life/rp to town add more options for events and CI rollplay. 

20 hours ago, starr said:

I honestly like this,

+support

Hmm RP? Damnn probably just another minge! 

NO people  like miscellaneous rp

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 hours ago, Rabbit said:

+ support

More ways to RP is always better

although I can see people using this to piss off E-11 and CI and all around Minge

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+support

it’d be easier to do this than it would be to remove the rest of town besides killhouse and other important buildings via map editing, because on site 05 if i’m on surface and i look in towns direction my fps drops by 30. I know not many others have complained about this but we have so much unused space on surface that just makes performance worse imo.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 2/13/2020 at 1:19 AM, Bread said:

I honestly dont see people playing on this (it would just be used as a minge class), and would have little purpose.

-Support.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 2/13/2020 at 6:01 AM, starr said:

I honestly like this,

+support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, starr said:

I honestly like this,

+support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support

Having a small civilian population would allow CI to do more RP and less raiding of D-Block : )

This would make MTF more sneaky to keep their existence unknown

SCPs that breach topside could cause an information breach and maybe even the exposure of the SCP Foundation (ET staff could have a heyday!) (Could cause a DEF1, mass amnestics used on the town, integration of civilians unaffected by amnestics be branded Class-D personnel, RP recruitment of civilians if they've applied via forums for some reason.

I would like to see rules protecting civilians though as some MTF and CI would just outright go out of their way to ruin RP and kill people whenever they get the chance.