Main Map Rotation

Dredgen

What do you want to see? - The main used map change up every week from the ISD and the Imperial Base 

Why should we add it? - It would be more fun getting to use these maps for a week then changing the the other one. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It would give GMs a variety of choices for events and would be better for RP and change things up from time to time. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Manager

-Support

I wouldn't mind switching to the Base Map for 1 to 2 hours but having as a perm temp map would probably kill the server.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

9 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

Gives us a break from ISD

-Everyone likes it

-Maby not every week, but every month or other month so people don't forget their ways around the map and SMT wont have to work so hard to set the maps up each time. 

-Great Way For New Players To Join and like the server

11 hours ago, Ay0_ said:

+mega support

- gives us a break from the ISD

- a lot of people love the map

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+Support 

Alot of people like the map 

-The only problem I have with that map is that Medical still has no medbay at all and I have nowhere to put the MC TRN who are suppose to stay in medbay at all times. Plus we can't do surgery anywhere. 

+Still I like the map and think it will attract more players knowing that we dont just sit on 1 map. 

Edited by Johnny 1048

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• Manager
19 minutes ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support 

Alot of people like the map 

-The only problem I have with that map is that Medical still has no medbay at all and I have nowhere to put the MC TRN who are suppose to stay in medbay at all times. Plus we can't do surgery anywhere. 

+Still I like the map and think it will attract more players knowing that we dont just sit on 1 map. 

The map owner is currently in the works of making a Medbay

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Just a reminder: If you're wanting a map change every week you have to keep in mind that SMT has to set every single spawn location every time that the map switches.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+support The snow map was amazing and adds more possibilities, we can also do patrols as SCT"s with speeder bikes which donators are becoming interested in as well as other RP scenarios.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

maybe instead of switching every week we just switch to it on the weekends or something

as of now +/- support 

could kill the server

it is a good map 

and other reasons above 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• 3 weeks later...