Eternity staff report- Denied

imagineslick

Your In-Game Name: Imagineslick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208288275

Staff member's In-Game Name: Eternity

What did they do? False warning.  He false warned me when all I was trying to do was take a cert hostage because he rammed into my car. Also, I never did any player diss at all. He warned me because he and the cert team have a grudge against me.

Evidence (REQUIRED): PART 1:  scroll down for part 2

PART 2️⃣  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ufg51Aprw8&feature=youtu.be

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? DEMOTION/STRIKE

If you believe you falsely  warned you then you go to the report center not staff report as that’s not really abusing powers buttttt from both videos I saw you ram into the cert car for no reason then jump out of you car and pull a gun. That’s breaking priority rules aka fail rp. You could of just stopped and taken a ticket but you would rather die then do that

ye -support 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

If you believe you falsely  warned you then you go to the report center not staff report as that’s not really abusing powers buttttt from both videos I saw you ram into the cert car for no reason then jump out of you car and pull a gun. That’s breaking priority rules aka fail rp. You could of just stopped and taken a ticket but you would rather die then do that

ye -support 

False. he rammed into my car driving reckless as gov. So I tried to take him hostage which is why I followed him. I really went for it when you guys were there. I never did fail RP.

1 hour ago, imagineslick said:

False. he rammed into my car driving reckless as gov. So I tried to take him hostage which is why I followed him. I really went for it when you guys were there. I never did fail RP.

From my eyes, he did not ram you. - Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I agree with Max that this should be in the Report Center as a False Warn Appeal instead.

Based on that I must -Support as the location of this report makes this more about Eternity than anyone else.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jayden said:

I agree with Max that this should be in the Report Center as a False Warn Appeal instead.

Based on that I must -Support as the location of this report makes this more about Eternity than anyone else.

agreed 

So as of right now everyone says imagineslick hit the officer but yall go to the first video, and goto 10 sec and hit play at 12 the gov car is on the wrong side of the road no lights nothing and hits slicks car. And later in the video slick pulls a gun and you can see officers back up then pull guns out. This case was indeed made in the wrong section but the gov car was in the wrong.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

6 hours ago, Jayden said:

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support on both.

You were breaking megafear rp.

^^^^ - support

• Thanks 1

-support 

1. You  broke fearrp - 4 guns vs 1 negev

2. You shouldn't of forced CERT into the wall since that could lead to death due to reckless driving 

3. Where is the roleplay in being bumped into and then pulling a LMG out

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

16 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support on both.

You were breaking megafear rp.

That's just not true. elaborate. Don't make a statement and not have evidence to back it up we aren't children.

13 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You were warned multiple times previously to this. 

You jumped out the car and then shot an officer so was warned? Follow simple rules 

You shouldn't be able to comment on your own staff report.

🙅

🙅
11 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

1. You  broke fearrp - 4 guns vs 1 negev

2. You shouldn't of forced CERT into the wall since that could lead to death due to reckless driving 

3. Where is the roleplay in being bumped into and then pulling a LMG out

I did not. I was going to take him hostage. That's not breaking fear RP if you take someone hostage. If I take him hostage in front of the others then they have to comply or he'll die. but instead, he pulled his gun out and that ruined my chance to take him hostage. 

-Support

Hello Imagineslick,

Just going to express my opinion about this situation, but just want to say, Eternity has every right to respond to his report, the reason why we allow people to reply to their reports, is because we need their side of the story to ensure we have both information from the victim and the reporter. So, he has every right to comment! I also suggest for you to stop, commenting on people's opinion and being heaps disrespect and rude about it... At the end of the day, these people are giving their opinions from what they saw and heard.

After watching the videos, you kinda decided to break fearRP, you also failrped as well. You can't just jump out of your car while your car is still moving and decided to kidnap a police officer, while he was in the car etc... Before you even got out of your car, you were asked to put your hands up... you were surrounded by many officers as well. You deliberately rammed that officers car, which would mean you cop baited etc, you did not roleplay any of that out. After watching Crease video, "I would rather be killed, than go to jail". Where is the role play in that, Is that how you would act in the real world? it's common sense, don't be one of those people that will just start a shoot out and not go to jail...

Demotion/strike is not needed for this little situation, if anything maybe a talking. At the end of the day, you were in the wrong for breaking FearRP, FailRP and CopBaiting simple rules that you cannot follow. If you believe your warn is false, you must go to the report center and appeal it with some valid evidence. Yobo comment actually have evidence and that was in your video, so you kinda just played yourself and from hearing and seeing, you would be that type of person to break rules.

That's all I have to say, if you have any problems or questions about my opinion. Please contact me via teamspeak, message me on the forums. I'll be more than welcome to answer and talk to you about this! When someone does comment on this report, do not start being rude about it... they're just expressing their opinions about this situation. Just remember, follow the rules and play the game with some common sense. Don't ruin other peoples fun while role playing.

Kind regards

Munchies

14/02/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

- Support, 

Broke mainly rules (FeaRP, NITRP, etc).

You we’re surrounded by Government Officials with weapons and actually, you do not need to comply- it is up to government/ negotiation if there is one to make that call.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."