Archer Purge Commander/Vice Commander Application

archerwar316

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge MAJ Archer 4576.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Purge.

3. Why do you want to be a Vice/commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander because i believe i can help Purge live up to what the regiment should be. I have been with Purge since day 1 of its arrival to GamingLight Imperial RP and know what it takes to lead a battalion due to my time serving and growing with Purge through our hard times and our best times and i believe i can help Purge grow more and be one of the most respected battalions on GamingLight Imperial RP. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been with Gaminglight since December 25th, 2019.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch

The Purpose of a commander is to be a symbol to the troops of the regiment on what it is to be a good trooper. The commander should be there for the troopers to lead and to ensure the troopers will set a good example as well on what the Regiment should represent and to become.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason you should trust me to be a vice commander? I have been with purge since day one and know what it takes to lead my fellow troops. Now I know I will make mistakes everyone does but if i get Accepted I hope i can use those mistakes and learn from them to help and show a good example of what Purge should be and hopefully will be in the future.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am usually on everyday of the week either after school or after work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings in Gaminglight Servers.

• Like 1

• Scoot locked this topic