999 Job Ban Appeal

Phaasma

Steam Name: Phaasma

Ingame Name: Mike

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525687701

Job Blacklisted From: 999

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Teaming with SCP's | Bodyblocking

Dispute: First of all I would just like to state that I am very sorry for what I did and I shouldn't have done it, I realize my mistake and I regret it deeply. I'm sorry to the people who were affected by my action and if I could take it back I would, but unfortunately I can't and I can only hope that I can be forgiven and given a second chance. I believe I should be white listed for 999 because I have since grown from when I received the warn and have learned from my mistakes. I believe I have matured and started to take RP much more seriously and I will not let it happen again if given a second chance. Thank you and I really do mean it, I'm sorry.

Edited by Rookieblue
Helpfully providing your Steam ID

I'm not entirely sure about the, "I've grown from when I received the warn" and "I believe I have matured and started to take RP much more seriously" as you received two additional warnings since the one resulting in this blacklist, one for FailRP and one just yesterday for entering an armory as a SCP. How do you account for those warnings?

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I'm not entirely sure about the, "I've grown from when I received the warn" and "I believe I have matured and started to take RP much more seriously" as you received two additional warnings since the one resulting in this blacklist, one for FailRP and one just yesterday for entering an armory as a SCP. How do you account for those warnings?

This shows that you have little to no intent to RP on SCPs. I don't think you should get 999 back since you recently got a warning for FailRPing on them.

-Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

27 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

This shows that you have little to no intent to RP on SCPs. I don't think you should get 999 back since you recently got a warning for FailRPing on them.

-Support

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+/- Support Body blocking can be really annoying and so is teaming with other SCP's also with the other warns it seems like you don't want to RP properly but I don't think the blacklist should be forever

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:45 AM, Rookieblue said:

-Support