The gender thing

Bor

So about, every day, I get the question, Are you a guy or Girl.

So heres my philosophy, I've never said my gender because I don't think a gender should effect the situation at all, It should be the exact same.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

honestly the players gender does not matter (inrp character gender may change some things that are mostly just for appearance of the playermodel) im a trans person and if someone asked me my gender i would answer it honestly if they make a negative comment about that (not a joke that doesnt land im talking about saying something offensive) im chopping there head off or shooting there head off with a blaster or light saber respectivly. sorry for the rant.

• 3 weeks later...

The only reason I ever ask about Gender is out of respect for your choices and pronouns that you prefer to be called by. It is when I address people, I always try to remain neutral in terms. "They, Them, etc." 

I'm a Bi CIS Gendered Male who's in a kickass relationship with my Trans Girlfriend, and it's never been a problem. And if it is, it ain't mine, because I don't give value to those who get butt hurt over MY choices.

I believe I asked you before just for clarification and you told me this and I've respect and hinored your answer. 

You should never feel put down by others to express yourself. If someone is ever harassing you, please speak to staff or to me and we'll handle it together.

And you're right, Gender has nothing to do in thise situations.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

In my personal opinion, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, and sexual preference should not effect how people interact on a RP server. The way the person acts on the server, how they try to improve RP on the server, and their professionalism is how I judge someone's character on RP servers. Real life characteristics should really play no part in it.

11 hours ago, MrCockerWeeWee said:

In my personal opinion, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, and sexual preference should not effect how people interact on a RP server. The way the person acts on the server, how they try to improve RP on the server, and their professionalism is how I judge someone's character on RP servers. Real life characteristics should really play no part in it.

oof

• Bread locked this topic