Fix 912 Rule - Denied

Goosey

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  Fix 912's rule

Why should we add it? - So 912 will stop being able to hit Non-Gensec foundation with their weapons out

What are the advantages of having this? - MTF dont get more annoying with 912

Who is it mainly for? - MTF/foundation

Links to any content -  none

-Support, sorry but im a bit confused here, which rule is this reffering  to? as the Suggestion doesn't actualy show what would have to be changed here.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Just for clarification, are you trying to say that 912 shouldn't be able to attack MTF? Or that it should be able to attack CI? I see literally dozens of potential interpretations of your suggestion of "fix 912's rule".

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

Just for clarification, are you trying to say that 912 shouldn't be able to attack MTF? Or that it should be able to attack CI? I see literally dozens of potential interpretations of your suggestion of "fix 912's rule".

Likely both 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

Think they are just saying. He can't attack anyone. Not mtf/ci and then saying he can't attack prime with weapons out means he can't defend himself. Tbh -support and he shouldn't be leaving d-block w/out perm from a nco. If you feel they left d-block without the perm. You can call staff to check.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

The rule in the rulebook is "912 can attack any Non-gensec that are holding weapons" and or saying that 912 can stun hit anyone that has a weapon out that is not GENSEC

+Support

I think 912 should only be allowed to hit class D

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 hours ago, Goosey said:

The rule in the rulebook is "912 can attack any Non-gensec that are holding weapons" and or saying that 912 can stun hit anyone that has a weapon out that is not GENSEC

No... It also says that 912 is not allowed to attack any foundation personell unless they attack it or take off its armour / baton.

All i see here as of current is CI being annoyed that 912 can stun them... but CI usualy has enough people by the time they  arrive at LCZ/D-Block that they can gun 912 down before he even hits anything

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 2/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, Fool said:

+Support

There is no reason 912 should be able to attack CI

I agree with a mega +support because multiple times when i was a CI LT a 912 would just run up and beat me to death.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:42 AM, Fool said:

There is no reason 912 should be able to attack CI

There really is tough, SCP-912 is known for attempting to arrest/beat down anyone who is hostile to law enforcement, and it sees the foundation as law enforcement, and besides, you can  easily avoid 912 by just not holding a weapon. How would a rule like this even work? Just not allow 912 to fight back if it is being shot at by CI? That would be really stupid.

32 minutes ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

I agree with a mega +support because multiple times when i was a CI LT a 912 would just run up and beat me to death.

Well, unless you had a weapon out or were resisting arrest, thats already not allowed according to the current rules, so call a sit about it.

People im really confused here, SCP-912 is ALREADY not allowed to attack MTF unless they attack it first... So, i'm getting at a loss for what people are speaking about here.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:05 AM, Chief_ said:

Think they are just saying. He can't attack anyone. Not mtf/ci and then saying he can't attack prime with weapons out means he can't defend himself. Tbh -support and he shouldn't be leaving d-block w/out perm from a nco. If you feel they left d-block without the perm. You can call staff to check.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• 2 weeks later...