Phoenix got a False Warn

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

1. Questions Idk why I have a Warn that is Saying i FRP it must be a Mistake i had no idea i got warned for that idk it ment for another Person that has the smae name or Rank or that has the name ARCL mybe idk

2. Your In-game: ST ARCL CMDR Phoenix 8891

3. Your SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:429211953

4. The admin's name in-game: ISB Commander Arson

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] ArsonTM

Steam id:STEAM_0:1:92078164

6. What warning did you receive: fail rp 

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

2020-02-11.thumb.png.54a0df8ca9ef8d61c77be73dc8dc72be.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

i was on for alittle on Sun jan 26 i got off  time to go to my moms house  idk what like happen i have not got a Staff sit by Arson for that warn on that Date 

9. Any extra information: N/A

Edited by PhoenixWildFire

17 hours ago, Dredgen said:

@ArsonTM Need your side.

I cannot remember exactly the situation regarding that warn. I think it is very possible I was attempting to warn someone with a similar name. I have never had any issues or reports regarding Phoenix and maintain a good relationship with him (I'd hope.) So I am inclined to believe it is a false warn and that I was warning someone else for that reason. Therefor I would like to apologize to you Phoenix and to the staff team for my mistake.  

spacer.png

On 2/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, ArsonTM said:

I cannot remember exactly the situation regarding that warn. I think it is very possible I was attempting to warn someone with a similar name. I have never had any issues or reports regarding Phoenix and maintain a good relationship with him (I'd hope.) So I am inclined to believe it is a false warn and that I was warning someone else for that reason. Therefor I would like to apologize to you Phoenix and to the staff team for my mistake.  

So do you support removal of the warn?

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• 1 month later...