1048 test 2/11/2020

Dr. Wolfe/Stefan

Lore Name:Dr. Wolfe
SCP:1048

Question / Idea: that if you where to put bulletproof glass on earmuffs 1048 would not be able to take them
Background Research: 1048 likes to take peoples ears and bulletproof glass can be shot with bullets and not brake or the bullets not get past it
Hypothesis: The bulletproof glass would stop 1048's knife from cutting of someones ear

Observations (What Happened During Test): 1048 hit the glass with his knife until he stopped  trying and gave up 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The bulletproof glass could stop bullets so it could stop knifes to as a knife is not a strong and as fast as a bullet is
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

Grade: 30

Lore: 10/20

In lore SCP-1048 uses whatever it can get it's hands on to create another SCP-1048 clone so SCP-1048 wouldn't just give up on trying to take the ears it would instead try to take another body part or something else from the class-D or whoever was wearing the earmuffs.

Creativity: 10/20

This seems like a standard test without much thought or research into the actual lore of SCP-1048, also SCP-1048's knife is just a normal knife that it found somewhere in the facility you don't need to test this on SCP-1048 just use a normal knife and try to cut some bulletproof glass it would be basically the same thing.

Presentation: 10/20

There isn't really anything eye-catching about this test log.

Writing: 0/40

There are so many uncapitalized letters that should be capitalized, and so many spelling mistakes, and many grammatical errors, also you should go into detail about exactly what happened during the test, not just 1 sentence, say things like how many times SCP-1048 hit the glass, or how the D-class reacted to 1048 trying to take his ears. 

Test quality: Sub-standard

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png