SCP 173 - Closed

[GL] Ace

Due to 173  having a large scaled Playermodel, for some reason whenever you switch jobs to anything else on the server, you maintain the same size. 

for example: I was playing 173, i then got on alpha 1 and noticed that my Playermodel was abnormally large. I then got a friend to get on 173 to compare, and yes we were the same height. This issue has happened to others as well. 

Edited by [GL] Ace

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

19 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

Due to 173  having a large scaled Playermodel, for some reason whenever you switch jobs to anything else on the server, you maintain the same size. 

for example: I was playing 173, i then got on alpha 1 and noticed that my Playermodel was abnormally large. I then got a friend to get on 173 to compare, and yes we were the same height. This issue has happened to others as well. 

Its actually playable now?

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

I was on the server when that happened it was pretty fun to play around with 🙂

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."