Poggers 501st CMDR Application

SoulReturn/Gordon Freeman

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st VCMDR Poggers 9021

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

As 501st Commander, I will successfully lead my battalion into battle well disciplined and coordinated. I am a very skilled leader and I do not let my personal feelings get in the way of me doing a good job. I can offer seriosity , leadership and a friendly , yet firm environment for the troopers on board. I am very professional and most of the time I don't minge. (But people break character from time to time, and I am a normal human being of course, but it will NOT happen often.) I believe with the activity as well as handling docs for the 501st that I'm both ready and able to step up to the seat of commander for my boys in blue. I've also had command positions in the past (albeit not on this server) and also have a close connection with my troops within the battalion itself. I would like to be commander of the 501st so I can continue to help it grow in both strength and efficiency.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Overall I'd say about a month and a half (give or take)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a CMDR of a branch is to instill order and ladder of leadership within a battalion as well as being an example for troops to follow, like being active, showing professionalism, etc. A commander should also be well known among their men as well as respected by them. A commander must also be willing to take the responsibilities that come with this role such as stomping out mingy troops immediately, contain any infighting, working on docs and so on.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've had command experience in the past as well as being a VCMDR here, so I'm very familiar with what the position will require of me. I have no issue removing any form of mingery within my battalion regardless of their rank. I do not mass promote (at least without the consent of Hotshot) and hold a firm grip over the troops. I communicate with the members of my battalion to see if there are any issues that can be resolved without having to drag staff into it. I also try to remain on top of making sure all 501st docs are up to date and making sure all necessary information is in those docs.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday, if I'm not online I most likely will provide a reason why. (Timezone is EST)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None. I tend to like a clean record.

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

+ Mega Support

-Very Active

- Amazing Leadership

-Knows how to run a battalion

Probably one of the best Commanders I have been able to work along side with, have not had any problems with him or his men.

-DT SNR CMDR RT9

Edited by Daddy Мaverick

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

+ Support

When I was active in the 501st, he was a great leader ever since he reached 2LT. He's very active and seems to care a lot about the battalion while still finding time to keep all of the 501st entertained.

Former Co-Manager of GL MethRP and GL MilitaryRP. Former Janitor Beve.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

On 2/12/2020 at 11:07 AM, Daddy Мaverick said:

+ Mega Support

-Very Active

- Amazing Leadership

-Knows how to run a battalion

Probably one of the best Commanders I have been able to work along side with, have not had any problems with him or his men.

-DT SNR CMDR RT9

• Scoot locked this topic