Smoke's Shock VCMDR application

logan_leggs

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Smoke

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel as I have the proper amount of experience leading soldiers from my IRL experience in the military as well as how active I am on the server. I would like to be Vice Commander because I wanna put in more effort and be able to have an active change in the server. As well as help my fellow Shock become the best battalion on the server! I feel that the current commander and I have a very good relationship and our leadership together would do nothing but bring good things to Shock!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have been apart of the server for 2 and a half months 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

They lead the rest of the people below them as well as instruct new officers on their duties and manage the Battalion with new SOP and keeping things interesting within the server. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have never had any strikes or problems with anyone in game. I have always been respectful and fair in any of my arrests, I will always follow the rules of the server and of the imperial law. I am a trustworthy commander because I will always follow orders and uphold the duties of a commander. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday on varying times I run a bussniess from 8-4 but am on everyday after that and on most weekends when I don't have army training IRL

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

zero warns or bans

Edited by logan_leggs

• logan_leggs changed the title to Smoke's Shock VCMDR application
  • Scoot locked this topic