SCP-513 door fix - Accepted

Gordon Froman

What you want to see? -  SCP-513 door key changed from lvl4 to lvl3

Why should we add it? - It doesn't make sense that, as an Associate Researcher and according to the Research SOP, I should be able to test on SCP-513, yet the door is set for a lvl4 key. which I wont have until being a Foundation Doctor (medium command), which practically prevents most of the department from testing on SCP-513.

What are the advantages of having this? - Research could actually test into SCP-513 as stipulated by its SOP.

Who is it mainly for? - Research department, D-bois and Security. Everyone involved on the potentially fun test one could do on SCP-513.

Links to any content - Non-applicable

7 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

I'm pretty sure it's there for rangiatea and maybe this should be in bug reports?

Rang has an omni and this belongs here its a suggestion to change the keycard level requirement

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

This used to be this way because of an old gag where Rang would ring the bell, and say "Bing Bong, bring it on." Yea, +Support, there's no reason to have that be a Level 4 as it doesn't make sense nowadays.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

40 minutes ago, Gunther said:

This used to be this way because of an old gag where Rang would ring the bell, and say "Bing Bong, bring it on." Yea, +Support, there's no reason to have that be a Level 4 as it doesn't make sense nowadays.

^facts +Support. 

Thank Jojosus he doesn't bing bong bring it on anymore. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

I have heard about the bell but I have never seen it?

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:20 PM, Gunther said:

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 2/11/2020 at 2:20 PM, Gunther said:

Thank god he doesnt do it anymore

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

• Researchers could use the access to another non-player SCP to test on.
  • The bell makes some interesting RP happen, so it should be opened up a bit more.
  • Current containment security level seems to be a holdover from past events which is no longer necessary

I've always been confused about why that one particular CC had such a high access requirement. Fun to learn the origin of the bing bong joke at least xD

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• The bell makes some interesting RP happen, so it should be opened up a bit more.
  • Current containment security level seems to be a holdover from past events which is no longer necessary

I've always been confused about why that one particular CC had such a high access requirement. Fun to learn the origin of the bing bong joke at least xD

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 2/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 2/13/2020 at 5:30 AM, Randy said:

+support 

I think that will persuade people to go one 513 as i dont see people go on it that much  

I dont think you understand 513 is a static. No one plays as it because it's a bell.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg