Gordon Froman

SCP-513 door fix

What you want to see? -  SCP-513 door key changed from lvl4 to lvl3

Why should we add it? - It doesn't make sense that, as an Associate Researcher and according to the Research SOP, I should be able to test on SCP-513, yet the door is set for a lvl4 key. which I wont have until being a Foundation Doctor (medium command), which practically prevents most of the department from testing on SCP-513.

What are the advantages of having this? - Research could actually test into SCP-513 as stipulated by its SOP.

Who is it mainly for? - Research department, D-bois and Security. Everyone involved on the potentially fun test one could do on SCP-513.

Links to any content - Non-applicable

I'm pretty sure it's there for rangiatea and maybe this should be in bug reports?

7 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

I'm pretty sure it's there for rangiatea and maybe this should be in bug reports?

Rang has an omni and this belongs here its a suggestion to change the keycard level requirement

This used to be this way because of an old gag where Rang would ring the bell, and say "Bing Bong, bring it on." Yea, +Support, there's no reason to have that be a Level 4 as it doesn't make sense nowadays.

Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Admin of SCP:RP | Penguin 
200.gif

40 minutes ago, Gunther said:

This used to be this way because of an old gag where Rang would ring the bell, and say "Bing Bong, bring it on." Yea, +Support, there's no reason to have that be a Level 4 as it doesn't make sense nowadays.

^facts +Support. 

Thank Jojosus he doesn't bing bong bring it on anymore. 

Your Local Senior Admin | MTF A1 1LT Rektify 

-/+ support

that entire room gets barely any rp and the bell is pretty basic, you are tormented till death. 

idc either way tbh

+Support

I have heard about the bell but I have never seen it?

A1: CPL / GENSEC: JFTO MSGT

+support 

I think that will persuade people to go one 513 as i dont see people go on it that much  

On 2/11/2020 at 8:20 PM, Gunther said:

Hey, dont those bodies in the water look familiar to you?

Assistant Head of Janitorial | E11 SM |  Moderator 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:20 PM, Gunther said:

Thank god he doesnt do it anymore

MISSION FAILED WELL GET EM NEXT TIME, (during C.I Raid) We Going loud or Sneaky Beaky like? ~Price
Hey i'm Batman *pulls out Bat* ~Cloud

+Support

• Researchers could use the access to another non-player SCP to test on.
  • The bell makes some interesting RP happen, so it should be opened up a bit more.
  • Current containment security level seems to be a holdover from past events which is no longer necessary

I've always been confused about why that one particular CC had such a high access requirement. Fun to learn the origin of the bing bong joke at least xD

Edited by CanOBeanz

Assistant Head of Technical  :+:  Surgeon  :+:  E11 MSGT

"This is a work zone!"

47 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• The bell makes some interesting RP happen, so it should be opened up a bit more.
  • Current containment security level seems to be a holdover from past events which is no longer necessary

I've always been confused about why that one particular CC had such a high access requirement. Fun to learn the origin of the bing bong joke at least xD

EX A1 CPT | E11 CPL

I'll set it to level 3 when I get home 

Also

BING.

BONG.

BRING IT ON.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

^^^^
Oh no

EX A1 CPT | E11 CPL

Oh no not again EVERYONE GET DOWN AND PUT EARMUFFS ON

MISSION FAILED WELL GET EM NEXT TIME, (during C.I Raid) We Going loud or Sneaky Beaky like? ~Price
Hey i'm Batman *pulls out Bat* ~Cloud

On 2/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

On 2/13/2020 at 5:30 AM, Randy said:

+support 

I think that will persuade people to go one 513 as i dont see people go on it that much  

I dont think you understand 513 is a static. No one plays as it because it's a bell.