Ay0's Vice-Marshal application

Ay0_

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ay0

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps.

3. Why do you want to be a vice-marshal of this branch?

The reason why I wanna be the vice-marshal is because other then the fact the the position is gonna be vacant I feel like i could help Flame lead the star fighter corps to a era where every pilot can deal with any sort of enemy against any and all odds, an era where all pilots take responsibility for any of their actions. I feel like I can help create a system in SF where all the outstanding pilots are recognized and all the minge's are dealt with fast and swiftly. I'd also love to get some leading experience in my favorite battalion. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

a little over 150 hours maybe more.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The purpose of vice commander in a branch is to assist his commander and deal with smaller problems in the battalion, for example if 2 troopers got in a argument over who's the better trooper the vice commander would defuse the situation but if instead the troopers getting in a argument tried to kill each other that's something the commander would deal with and if needed vice commander too. If the commander is ever away or offline it would be the job of the vice commander to assume some of his duty's on the server.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

I've made a lot of friends all over the server some of them being commander or vice commander overtime I've been paying attention to whats the expectation that comes from leading a battalion and what needs to be done to prevent any sort of chaos from ensuing. I also will take any sort of advice and ideas my troopers have them implemented, I also will take any advice from my peers and use it to help me improve myself and show that i'm deserving of vice marshal.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am usually online in the afternoon everyday (during the weekends i'm usually on during the morning

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I had 2 from when I first the joined the server and I can explain why, It was my first time playing starwars rp and I thought it was kinda boring but i guess the reason why i though it was boring was due to the fact it was pretty late at night so I gave the server another chance 

Former SF Vice Marshal

• Scoot locked this topic