Jay report- Denied

Quangasaurusrex

+/- Support

• It seems yes and no, but at least he pulled over. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- Support

To be fair if you press A or D for 1 milisecond it will fly over to to the side of the road. Same goes with W and S.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 minute ago, EnderKnight57 said:

+/- Support

• It seems yes and no, but at least he pulled over. 

Based on the video, he backs out enough to be able to drive off again.

Now he did pull over, but I ended up getting in a sit lasting around 20 minutes.

Now again, I'm not saying he didn't pull over, but based only on the video provided it is reasonable to assume he drives off again.

4 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

To be fair if you press A or D for 1 milisecond it will fly over to to the side of the road. Same goes with W and S.

If he was already driving sure, but he *parks* and even when I hesitate to go forward, and eventually do, he plows right into me.

5 minutes ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

Based on the video, he backs out enough to be able to drive off again.

Now he did pull over, but I ended up getting in a sit lasting around 20 minutes.

Now again, I'm not saying he didn't pull over, but based only on the video provided it is reasonable to assume he drives off again.

If he was already driving sure, but he *parks* and even when I hesitate to go forward, and eventually do, he plows right into me.

welp let's not forget that I sat there pulled over waiting for you then have to deal with my friend pulling a gun out and you are handling that for a good 15min and then come back over where I am and then my friend said welp there is no point of the tac uint to be there anymore and then he said "jacket would have already shot up the PD" then this is where every then started you and other cops start aiming a gun at me and then force me out of my car and then say I'm going to jail for 10 years for threating an officer then someone call staff which it was not you and then I got pulled into the staff sit then you want  me warned for "cop bait" even tho the staff told you that it apers to be a big miss understanding and that I'm not going to be warned and lets no also forget I never once not gave you respect in the traffic stop event tho you didn't even do a proper traffice stop you never once came up to my windo and asked for id and reg let alone tell me why im bing pulled over and let also tell every one that you said my freind is going to jail for a class 4 and then you said he pulled out a negev knoiwing that he pulled out s shotgun becase you said put away the shotgun and tryed to say it was a nagev. 

-/+ support

and I strongly suggest you drive that car because you clearly don't understand the power of that can and how hard it is to dive that car 

+/- Support

- You were driving for a good 3 seconds when he then decided to take off and ram you

- He did end up stopping when you lit him up. We do see him back out after he stops but we cannot tell what happens after because of there being no further video evidence. When it comes to these things we cannot "assume". For all we know he could have been reversing to fix his position based on him being face first against the rock. There are plenty of outcomes that we can assume end up happening.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+/- Support

- You were driving for a good 3 seconds when he then decided to take off and ram you

- He did end up stopping when you lit him up. We do see him back out after he stops but we cannot tell what happens after because of there being no further video evidence. When it comes to these things we cannot "assume". For all we know he could have been reversing to fix his position based on him being face first against the rock. There are plenty of outcomes that we can assume end up happening.

I stopped at that stop sign 

https://medal.tv/clips/19210399/d1337EqFMWHD you can see that it's in the same spot he litt me up @Jayden

- Support

It would be cop-bait if he intentionally hit you and carried on driving.

He accepted his mistake and pulled over.

That car is known for being over responsive when it comes too WASD Controls.

Staff was online too handle this sit should of been dealt with there.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

It would be cop-bait if he intentionally hit you and carried on driving.

He accepted his mistake and pulled over.

That car is known for being over responsive when it comes too WASD Controls.

Staff was online too handle this sit should of been dealt with there.

Yobo you always got the best posts with detail and stuff

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin

Denied. It is obvious that he did hit you, but in the end he pulled over. And this could have been handled in game as well. No warn is needed...

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I